• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Haha flip, i knew i forgot something. FC is 1306-6248-4098. Also what pokemon do you want the stone on, cause unfortunately I don't have a houndoom.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Haha flip, i knew i forgot something. FC is 1306-6248-4098. Also what pokemon do you want the stone on, cause unfortunately I don't have a houndoom.

Adding you!

And scatterbug would be great. : )
Anyway I'm all set so just trade me ingame whenever you're ready.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
I have charizard Y if you still want to trade it for X let me know please

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
I've got Wartortle and Charizardite Y if you can spare a Gengarite, also what nature's are your Eevee's and Speed Boost Torchic's?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
I've got Wartortle and Charizardite Y if you can spare a Gengarite, also what nature's are your Eevee's and Speed Boost Torchic's?

Gengarite is available. : )

As for the Eevee and Torchic - I am able to breed Jolly Torchics and Timid Eevees.
I do need some over all time for breeding though so they'd only be available tomorrow

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Gengarite is available. : )

As for the Eevee and Torchic - I am able to breed Jolly Torchics and Timid Eevees.
I do need some over all time for breeding though so they'd only be available tomorrow

Jolly Speed Boost Torchic sounds great, I can wait till tomorrow, message me when you are available!

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Hey there, long time huh. I was wondering if you could trade me a shuppet. I can trade you a Azumarill with his hidden ability.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hey there, long time huh. I was wondering if you could trade me a shuppet. I can trade you a Azumarill with his hidden ability.

Heya!

Sure we can. : )
Any preference gender wise?

I should mention that I will be unable to get my game online tomorrow and the day after @@ so if it doesn't work out today I hope you don't mind waiting until friday. ><'

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Heya!

Sure we can. : )
Any preference gender wise?

I should mention that I will be unable to get my game online tomorrow and the day after @@ so if it doesn't work out today I hope you don't mind waiting until friday. ><'

A female shuppet is good for me. Im online now if you want to trade now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Would you trade your HA Shroomish for a HA Ninetails? Jolly or Adamant would be awesome but not required. Thanks!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Would you trade your HA Shroomish for a HA Ninetails? Jolly or Adamant would be awesome but not required. Thanks!

Heya!
I'm not sure whether I can get an adamant/jolly one or not but I can give it a try. :')
Someone else is already trading my a HA Vulpix - perhaps you have a different HA Pokémon? If not you can just have the Shroomish like that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back