• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your pet peeve?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
When people walk slow as a group and take up all of the walking space, or enough that I can't pass them without bumping into them. Especially when I want to get somewhere. This also applies to people who, in a really crowded space, stand in the middle and talk when I am trying to get around them.

I hate it so much I am self-conscious about myself walking slowly because I do not want to be a hypocrite.

Years
People who either don't bother holding the door open for you, or don't thank you when you do it for them.
Also people taking stuff off your desk at work and not returning it.
Not flushing public toilets, or just leaving them completely disgusting, seriously, womens toilets are the worst.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Someone got a little friendly with the like button in this thread
I guess that's reference to me, lol {XD}. What to do, its my habit. I like (almost) every post on all my threads. Just my way of saying "thnx for posting" :)

Coming back to pet peeves, another thing I really hate & I mean REALLY HATE, is people leaving their pets in their hot cars during summers. I feel really sorry for those poor things :(

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Driving back to my apartment made me realize that I forgot to mention people who drive under the speed limit in the passing lane.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
I thought of another because I threw up for the first time in years - people seeing me puke. Anytme I know I'm about to I'll ask whoever is around to lrave me alone because people being around makes me feel worse. They still follow me into the bathroom and hover awkwardly. I know they're only trying to help but it doesn't at all.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2017
Guilt Trips.
People I work with who don't wash their hands in the bathroom.
People who tailgate.
Parents that can't control their spawn and let it come screaming down aisle by itself 7 while I'm just trying to buy spaghetti.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Rant incoming!!!

Basically everything my customers do at work.
1. No, the chip reader doesn't work. That's why there's a card IN THE SLOT already that says "coming soon". That does not mean TAKE THE CARD OUT AND PUT YOURS IN. IT DOESN'T WORK.
2. "Would you like to donate your change to the venue?" "Oh, I think I donated quite enough today." Sorry to tell you sassmaster, but you bought something and got something in return- access to the aquarium. THAT'S NOT WHAT A DONATION IS.
3. Do not dump all your items on the counter and say "I'll be back in a bit." No you won't. You'll be back in 15 minutes while I awkwardly ring up other customers with all your stuff in the way. By the way, my register has a jewelry case which you are obscuring access to with your stuff. Thanks.

Customers... Why are you like this... ;_;

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Rant incoming!!!

Basically everything my customers do at work.
1. No, the chip reader doesn't work. That's why there's a card IN THE SLOT already that says "coming soon". That does not mean TAKE THE CARD OUT AND PUT YOURS IN. IT DOESN'T WORK.
2. "Would you like to donate your change to the venue?" "Oh, I think I donated quite enough today." Sorry to tell you sassmaster, but you bought something and got something in return- access to the aquarium. THAT'S NOT WHAT A DONATION IS.
3. Do not dump all your items on the counter and say "I'll be back in a bit." No you won't. You'll be back in 15 minutes while I awkwardly ring up other customers with all your stuff in the way. By the way, my register has a jewelry case which you are obscuring access to with your stuff. Thanks.

Customers... Why are you like this... ;_;

Customers are always right. (cwl)

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
Years
People who walk their dogs outside and don't pick up their poop. There really isn't any excuse...
It could just be me, but I get irrationally annoyed whenever someone tries to tell me something I already know.
Gum-popping and other obnoxious or annoying eating sounds.

PjNavia14

fhsdhjfdsfjsddshjfsd
Years
My pet peeve? Is like i walk out at night i was blinded by passing cars that they don't turn off their high beams. Almost fell in a high bridge for that..

Adore

Party.
Years
Every driver except me is bad and annoying.

People who text and drive. They always suck at the latter, no matter how hard they try. Plus they're putting everyone else on the road (as well as themselves) in danger due to their negligence.

Back