• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6/10

A better one than the previous one, but still no good. Better quality please!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
7.5/10

Nice quality but like I said...I think she's ugly. And come to think about it...it matches you.

Victini

... S-sorry, but I've rated yours already... I hope you don't mind if I rate the one above yours...? ( The thread's not moving fast enough. I'm gomen. OTL;; )

@ Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red

Uhm... the picture is really basic. By that I mean it's an unedited lower-quality image that is kind of... stockish.
It doesn't appeal too much to me to be honest with you. >x<; And the quote below doesn't make much sense either...
Shouldn't it say something along the lines of, "I'm not trying to be the best. I already am.", instead? ;;

4.0/10

Victini

I definitely love that song in there... Phil Collins is amazing. <3
The picture is really simple and sweet too. I like how it suits the song.

Uuhm, only thing that irks me is the fact that you credited the artwork to Tumblr. Tumblr isn't the artist and definitely not the one deserving credit. ^^;

8.0/10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
11/10

Yes, really 11, ELEVEN. High Quality and and features an almost unused Pokemon in signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back