• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Shinigami*

KEEP SILENT :X
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2009
ow... forgot that.. :)) sorry..

Questions:
1.Where is the 8th gym?
2.Where can i get the hm waterfall?
3.How can I get to Johto??

Can you please answer this questions. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
First of all you need to go to Merson City hotel and talk to the bald guy inside. He lets you in if you have the psi badge. Then go to the hot spring inside, talk to another bald guy and he'll give you the Rock Smash HM. If you already got rock smash you need to go to the Rijon tunnel from Castro Valley (leave the town to the north and then go to water on left and surf). There you need to smash some rocks, which will open you a way to further parts of the tunnel. You pass the first ladder, then you smash another few rocks and pass another one. Keep going west until you see rocks and boulders (yes you need strenght to do this). You need to pass them and go to the entrance that is just in front of you. It leads you to ice path of the tunnel. Go north and you will see another entrance. And next you have to figure it out yourself :) there are few spots of cracked ice up there and they make you fall on the lower level. Once you fall, you find a pokeball with Waterfall :)

EDIT

Sorry, forgot about the other questions.

So, the 8th gym is in Eugalou City. It is located in the cave on right. To get in that cave you need a mist stone. To get it you need to do a lot of things honestly. If you got HM's 1-7 (and I suppose you do) you need to go to the Baton City, then go south and surf to that building (not sure if there wasn't any previous event you need to do) Then you're gonna talk to some guy and a leader you defeated. They say that a girl is missing (it's the leaders sister) in the haunted forest and you need to find her. So you go to the haunted forest, but there is team rocket in there - you have to defeat about 5 or 6 grunts with pokemons about 50 lvl. Then you go to the end of that forest, you see the girl and talk with her. Then Gengar at 50 lvl attacks. You have to kill/catch him and then you go back to that building and they give you some price I think. The leader asks you to come with him to johto (the cycling road is now opened again), but first you need to go behind that building and talk to the dead lady - she gives you the poke flute to wake up snorlax, whick is blocking the way (as always...) at the end of cycling road. Then you are in goldenrod city. Go to the pokemon centre and there will be that leader and a scientist (btw. that guy is red - your dad. I dunno, but I screwed somthing. Anyway, doesn't matter xD). Then one grunt comes in and steals a part of communication machine and you need to get it back - fight all the rockets. So u go back to Botan City and go west and then north to the Silph Warehouse - the Team Rocket base. Now you only have to fight all of them and take the part back to goldenrod city, but be careful - they have strong pokemons (55 lvl average). Now when you've done everything you go back to your home and dad gives you the mist stone and you can challenge the 8th gym :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2009
Hey. So I've been playing the game, I got the eevee and the sun stone, but every time I try to use the sun stone on the eevee, it says that using it would be meaningless? What am I missing here? I've searched everywhere to try and figure out how to get an espeon.

Isavéia

real houndoom
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
Is it possible to envolve Feebas in rijon adventures?

Shinigami*

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2009
it is possible to evolve feebas.. you just need to max the beauty of your feebas then try it to lvl up.. bcoz thats what is says to the serebii.net.. btw. where did you get the feebas?? :D i want that also.. but cant find 1..

Question:
About beating the elite four.

How can I continue after beating the elite four cause I beat them all with my pokemon party:
Lv60 Dewgong
Lv61 Charizard
Lv48 Ampharos
Lv51 Salamence
Lv50 Zapdos
Lv47 Sceptile

After the ending. When I start the game. It says it cant be saved? :X
Can you fix this problem? :X Thanks!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
I've also just got through poke league with

Suicune 61 lvl
Jolteon 62 lvl
Tyranitar 62 lvl
Charizard 62 lvl
Salamence 61 lvl
Arcanine 60 lvl

And got the same problem :(

Haruki, are you willing to fix this problem? It would be nice since I'd really like to continue the game and get through johto tho :)

Isavéia

real houndoom
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
Feebas:
Spoiler:

Yes, But you can´t give it pokeblocks in rijon adventures. I found a guy who battled me with a milotic and now I´m jealous :´(

Edit: where´s strenght HM ?

Last edited:

Shinigami*

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2009
Yes, But you can´t give it pokeblocks in rijon adventures. I found a guy who battled me with a milotic and now I´m jealous :´(

Edit: where´s strenght HM ?

Get the Camera in the safari zone.. it is near to the entrance to go to the waterfalls..
then go to hayward city.. go to the house near the rijon tunnel.. then talk to the guy.. he will give you the hm5.. use it to the boulder beside him to get an extra rare candy ^_^

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
I got the newest edition of rijon adventures and it has no ability to save. Because of that I cant trade...
Is there any other posibilty to get gengar, alakazam etc.?

Isavéia

real houndoom
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
I defeated Reed but I can't go to the building in Baton city :(

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
H.Lecter, you can actually catch Gengar in the Haunted forest at 50 lvl. Golem in Eugalou park in the cave on right. I don't know how about alakazam and machamp

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
Thx for answering.
I have an other question now:
What is the Seneca Cavernfront? How can I get in the Cave and in the House behind the rocks?

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Lol i wish the Pokedex could be edited in hack games. This confuses a lot of people when looking for certain Pokemon

Back