• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
119. well it really was a huuge stroke of luck, I've been applying for jobs for around four months before I finally got that offer.

Oh and happy happy, joy joy! I'm of to bed, seeya Tara and Anna

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes. My family all have hinted to me that I am happier when I have my own pet so I'm going to try and get myself one soonish. Going to be expensive because of the pet I have in mind but I don't care. :|b

yes. being an adult sucks very much.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Bearded Dragon. c: Went to the Pet Store few weeks ago and omg I fell in so much love with them I can't even.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I still need to go pick up the baby parakeet I bought. I had a cat but I ended up giving it to my mom so that the bird and cat wouldn't fight.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They are! I see them and my heart just melts like butter. ;w;

we have two Parakeets but they don't really like humans so they're not fun to interact with. neither is the hamster and our dog is fun but lazy and she's my sister's. SO. yeah. Bearded Dragon. ♥

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

Hey guys...Kinda bored so I thought i'd drop on by. I see your talking about pets. I always wanted either like bearded dragon or a blue tonged skink. But when I asked my Zoology teacher about it he, said i'd be better off getting a snake. He says they are much less work and get used to people better.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wouldn't want a snake, personally. Bearded Dragons on the other hand are like the dogs of the reptile world. So, I see why they would be more work with that in consideration but I think they would be more fun to interact with. /shrugs.

omg hedgehogs. <3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
They sure are, donny. They sure are.

On a side note, pretty happy with my new signature image. :D
Here's a zero to celebrate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back