• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

marc1234

Conquest MODE
Years
In beta 2.3, a few will be introduced! But not this bad boy! Talk to the NPC for hints!
-----

-----
This bad boy gets modified from Grass/Flying to Grass/Dragon with Rainstorm! Uberness! Too bad Tropius is rare! Modified Pokemon can undergo subtle to even huge major changes! It just depends on how their genes react! Heck, I think I'm going to have too much fun with these. I'm going to give these guys Pokedex entries, the Gene Dex (323-???)! Now if I can learn some ASM to create a Taejo/Seijo/Gene Dex. But that sounds really hard. Is that even possible?

Thats amazing!! How many new moves did you add?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Thats amazing!! How many new moves did you add?
The "new"moves that I have so far are just the edited names of older uncommon moves. I am going to add new moves in the future, but not right now cause its not much of a priority right now.
----------
On a side note (for the future). I started sketching the regional terrain of the Uiyto Region on what it looked like before it got painfully scorched, iced-up, and trashed by Frozen and Inferno! Curse those two! Pokemon Teal Version will be the predecessor of Pokemon Normal Version! After I finish creating this huge game of course, haha. Teal Version will center around the acculturation of Water and Grass types (hence the color Teal!) and it will feature two legendaries as the mascot of the game (Guess what their types will be?)! Uiyto is a tropical region consisting of island arcs, volcanoes, and a decent sized main land! Also, if you haven't noticed so far in Normal Version, the NPC may make references to the Uiyto Region. Also, the trainer that you meet in Silversky Town/Brighton Town is from Kempto Town of Uiyto, the starting town! You get to play as him as the progonist for Teal Version.
-----

-----
This region will be using lettered route names. Route A starts right above Kempto Town, however in Normal Version, the local NPC and police will be blocking off the path stating that the structural damage done up north is too dangerous to venture through. I probably won't start Teal Version until like in 2015, lol! I have to focus on this game first!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
This game look awesom. Im so gonna play it.
Any idea when its gonna be released full?

Pokemon Normal and Glazed both if completed will match upto Light platinum and i just cant wait for them!

Good Luck and i hope u finish it soon.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
This game look awesom. Im so gonna play it.
Any idea when its gonna be released full?

Pokemon Normal and Glazed both if completed will match upto Light platinum and i just cant wait for them!

Good Luck and i hope u finish it soon.
It's definitely going to be released in 2014. The latest will be Q4 2014. I am very serious on completing this hack. After that incident of me nearly losing ALL of my work, it have pushed me to work even harder.

marc1234

Conquest MODE
Years
Where will I go now? I already get the sapphire in the forest and there are some trees that can only be cut by a person. How can I evolve my eevee into syvelon?

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
I think those stones should be a key item so that we can use them whenever we want. That means they're event-item. Not just random in the grass!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Where will I go now? I already get the sapphire in the forest and there are some trees that can only be cut by a person. How can I evolve my eevee into syvelon?
Eevee can't evolve into anything in beta 1.5. I excluded this because evolving it into a Pokemon that has a 130/110/95 spread would make him OP way too early in the game! lol. The only thing left to do in that beta is to unlock that locked door in Silversky Town. I'm not sure if I should put Syvelon into the game. If I do, I'll make a Draceon evolution! =). Something GameFreak should have done! It was inevitable!

I think those stones should be a key item so that we can use them whenever we want. That means they're event-item. Not just random in the grass!
Yup! That's true! I actually already tried doing that, but it crashes YAPE for some reason, weird! I'll find a way though because that will make it so much easier to modify Pokemon! Also, I forgot to introduce the Cede Stone! You can guess what it does! It recedes the Pokemon back to it's normal form! Does anybody know the offset for the evolution script? I want to re-point and change it up a bit!
-----

-----
Edit 1 - Weird, it doesn't crash YAPE anymore! Yay! I think it did in the past because I didn't assign an index number to them?
Edit 2- Inserted the New Bark Town theme to Brighton Town and the Johto trainer/wild battle music.
The Johto nostalgia is coming back! =) Credit goes to Omastars for the midis!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
So with the Gene Stone, will it be possible to have Mega evolve pokemon??

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
So with the Gene Stone, will it be possible to have Mega evolve pokemon??
There will be no Megas in this game. I am not a fan of them. They do not seem "Pokemon-ish" to me (in my opinion), as most 6th generation lack inspiration in general. I wish game freak went back to the nice simplistic designs. I love Minccino's design. It's so simple that it can fit right into the Kanto Dex, haha.

Anyways, modified Pokemon are just going to be simple edits, such as a more attractive coloring, different stats, and whatnot, just to add more strategy and variability to the game. It's also made to increase the challenge of the game, something Game Freak lacked (but I can see why).

Edit 1 - Looks like I should put Crystal Onix in the game as a weekly one-off event Pokemon, similar to Johto's Lapras. Its name will be Crystix, a counterpart to the name Steelix.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hi. I still havent played this yet.
Im waiting for the final release. I wanna enjoy it all at one.

Thers no info about rivals. I hope you put more than just one or 2.
Its very fun keeping up with many rivals and getting to know their pokemon and stuf.

Not to constantly compare this to Other games but LP had like 14 rivals.
Some fought all the way and other quit fighting and etc. It made it very fun to play.
Some othe rgames have many rivals too and its a very good feature.

I hope you will consider this idea. Thnx.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years

Its very fun keeping up with many rivals and getting to know their pokemon and stuf.

Some fought all the way and other quit fighting and etc. It made it very fun to play.

Based on the information released so far (although its not directly stated), there are going to be just a few rivals. Youngster Joey is going to be one (but he's more of a troll trainer, lol), there is Antonio (trainer from the Uiyto Region) which is more of a "friend" rival, then there is Tizzle if you played beta 1.5 (he's another troll rival), then there is "???." I won't reveal his information, however. Then there is a secret trainer. You would be surprised, but that's much later into the game.

There are also two criminal organizations. The "Super Rockets" who are rebuilding their dominance since their defeat by the hands of Red and then Gold. Then there is The Egos, which you will meet in beta 2.3.

Edit 1 - Trainer "Antonio" will be renamed to Trainer "Teal." There is also a Trainer Normaly (a play on the actual word) and that trainer will be a female.
Edit 2 - I also think of this game as more of a sequel to Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal (7 years after) and before the events of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Taejo/Seijo is actually north of Kanto/Johto as you can tell by the first route (Route 49 - Route 100)
Edit 3 - Normaly is a very interesting character... this is truely her region after all... haha.
Edit 4 - I consider this the Pokemon Normal/Teal Version installments. With Teal Version taking place 3 years before Normal Version.
Edit 5 - Blue Leaf Town (the starting town of Seijo) have been relocated to:
-----

-----
Edit 6 - Andddd you get to travel to this city using the West Taejo Cavern/East Seijo Cavern! During your Taejo play-through! Peacemaker City? Sounds like a "fairy-ish" kind of place! Fairy Type Gym homecoming?
-----

Last edited:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
this all looks so good, it's very hard to wait for all of this awesomeness that is oozing from all of these posts!! I can't to play the next beta :3

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years

90% of people hated the 160 billion rivals on LP. I think just a few rivals is perfect, I can't wait for Beta 2

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
this all looks so good, it's very hard to wait for all of this awesomeness that is oozing from all of these posts!! I can't to play the next beta :3
Yeah, haha! I can't wait either!
90% of people hated the 160 billion rivals on LP. I think just a few rivals is perfect, I can't wait for Beta 2
I wanted to take a different approach with rivals in this game, unlike the same repetitive ways Game Freak had done in the past. Joey and Tizzle are your "troll rivals" and your main rival Normaly, she doesn't live in the same town as you... players will find out! She becomes your rival after something happens... hehe. Frozen and Inferno are also rivals, but more of a "Team Galactic Cyrus" kind of person.
Ive been looking for a new rom hack and this got my attention, when will the first league be finished?
It won't be reachable in beta 2.3, but it will be in beta 3.0!
Omg! where's the beta dude???? :'( I want it this game badlyyy
It will be out before Christmas. I created a "hit list" on the first page, consisting of the remaining things that will have to be done.
----------
I just realized how much of a beast Hoppip is in this game! I may need to lower its experience rate, haha. Make sure you have a trained grass type or water type Pokemon before you battle Gym Leader Wrecktor! He will be challenging, but in a very refreshingly fun way!

Edit 3 - I may go with this one. I rather represent the more "earthy" theme presented into the game.
-----
http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/F...ormal Version/TileScreen_zps5a82133e.png.html[URL=http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/FrozenInfernoZX/media/Pokemon%20Normal%20Version/TileScreen_zps5bf2a9f5.png.html][/URL]

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Bump! Well my Title Screen is done. I can insert it "as is" by using an awesome tutorial by Black Charizard.
I'm just not sure where I should position my Press Start button, lol.

-----

----- The Classic?

----- Or. The Fancy? Lol.
Suggestions? A bit silly of me to not know where to put it!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I think the one with "start" on it looks better, like things more classic.
Thanks! I am going to redo the "Normal Version" and make it look bigger!
And I'll just make a new start button! The Classic Way!

Edit 1 - I think I'll leave it like this! But still working on it! Needs a little more touch ups.
-----

-----
Edit 2 - Finalized! I had too many ideas what Pokemon I should use for the title screen, so I just went with Flareon, haha. Although Regigigas is the version mascot, I wanted the underused Flareon to receive some glory, lol.
-----
http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/F...ormal Version/TileScreen_zpsedaf1f0b.png.html

Last edited:

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Tile screen looks great, Flareon looks good with it, better than Eevee anyways. Good old Flareon.

Back