• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

3rd Gen Your favourite Legendary

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I totally love Latias ^-^ She's so cute and plain awesome!
Latios is nice too, but still xD

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
For me Its simply Rayquaza bcause of various reasons, the two main ones are that his design was the best of the legendarys. And the second one is that he is like the most important in the legendary trio of the 3rd gen.

SetheKing

"Ignore him, for he...Yeah, he's dumb."
Years
Rayquaza. Especially his Shiny form. The black and yellow just look perfect. Plus he's so strong that he's got Groudon and Kyogre shaking in fear. You know you're powerful and awesome when two creatures capable of changing the climate (and possibly destroying parts of the world) take orders from you.

Tide

Nocturnal ROM Hacker
Years
I would say Zapdos is not only my favorite legendary in third gen', but my favorite legendary ever. Not only does it have a cool design, but it is the best equipped in terms of typing compared to the other two legendary birds.

✯Shigeru✯

I Dropped The Lift Key...
Years
It'd either have to be Rayquaza or Registeel. I say Rayquaza because it's green (my favorite color) and also the first dragon type legendary. The reason I like Registeel is because...well it's a robot, golem thing and has a really epic cry.

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I love Deoxys. It's cry is so wondrous and luminous. I love it's battle theme and it looks amazing. Deoxys has 4 formes, which means 4 different ways to use one Pokèmon. It's based off of Deoxyribonulcleic acid or DNA, the very thing that make us human! It's the definite alien of the Pokèmon series, and my favorite legendary from third gen, and of all time. It's also my second favorite, #1 is Mudkip.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Kyogre is just shrouded in coolness, but still I don't think he's really so powerful in stats, or maybe I just always got low IV version.

Years
Rayquaza because it is a badass looking pokemon. Second would have to go to the Regi's, only because i found them legit without cheating. I actually had a braile homework assignment that i used to translate the text. lol

Years
Mew. Mew is epic. Words cannot describe how much I love Mew, but I'll try:

Mew can learn every move, all it does is bounce around and being joyous. Also, it's pink and cute. Admit it, this little pink Pokemon is epic, and cute. Even you, manly man. I was overjoyed when I got the Mew event.

Mew.

Regards, 'Dodo' Scott C.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2019
Latias and Latios. They Have a really good move set and are just plain awsome.

Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 21, 2017
Latias and Rayquaza. I like Latias simply because she's adorable, and Rayquaza is just an amazing Pokemon :D

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I really like Deoxys.
Those different forms it gets makes it a really flexible Pokemon. Also, it's origin is nice, it being born from meteorites that arrived from space.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I really like Deoxys.
Those different forms it gets makes it a really flexible Pokemon. Also, it's origin is nice, it being born from meteorites that arrived from space.

Well it isn't called a DNA Pokemon for nothing. xD

Back