• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonie

Mischievous Gamer
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
Name: Loonie
Pokemons: Pichu and Oshawott
Why? Its because iam in Love with Pichu's cuteness thats why i picked pichu and for Oshawott since pokemon black and white started i cant seem to take away my eyes from this cute and cool pokemon .. ^_O
Reply Nosepass\\Probopass Topic: I like nosepass, But I like Probopass more because its can levitate =)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I really didn't know what I was thinking. What is wrong with me?
Anyway, I've always thought of whether it was a 'stache or nose hair. Or maybe even a nose mustache?

~Always.
I think it is a mustache
PROOF :
Spoiler:

welcome to the club,Loonie!!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I really didn't know what I was thinking. What is wrong with me?
Anyway, I've always thought of whether it was a 'stache or nose hair. Or maybe even a nose mustache?

~Always.
It is a moustache. :)

Name: Loonie
Pokemons: Pichu and Oshawott
Why? Its because iam in Love with Pichu's cuteness thats why i picked pichu and for Oshawott since pokemon black and white started i cant seem to take away my eyes from this cute and cool pokemon .. ^_O
Reply Nosepass\\Probopass Topic: I like nosepass, But I like Probopass more because its can levitate =)

Welcome to the club! I guesss the Nosepass/Probopass topic did attract a lot of people in here, huh? But if I'm not wrong, it's about whether Nosepass/Probopass are cute enough, right? Not powerful, or whether it's your favourite.

I think it is a mustache
PROOF :
welcome to the club,Loonie!!

There you go. (It always looked more like 'tache, to say nothing of implications of it being nose hair. *shudder*)

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Imagine if it was nose hair, and it kept rubbing you with it? *shudders*

Ah... erm... well, nightmares ahoy! *shudders even more*

Time to switch topics...

Cute Pokemon and members around here... who do you think matches them well, if any?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
It's been a week, and nobody's been posting.

I'm thinking of actually implementing some changes with regards to club membership and how sign-ups are handled. THIS IS IMPORTANT for new members - everyone should read this. Full stop. I hope that by doing this, I can cut down on both club management and generic sign-up posts that do absolutely nothing.

The member list system will be removed.

This is very important because it has been too much of a hassle regarding handling sign-ups, both valid and generic. It cut downs on management and also should allow members to not bother with anything other than the meat of the club - that is, the topic itself.

No sign-up form is required to be a member of the club.

Yup, you read that right: you no longer need to sign up to start participating in the club! This is meant as a measure to cut down on generic sign up posts that I've been seeing a lot lately. I think, if members are allowed to go straight to the topic, it'd be easier for everyone to get things going, and perhaps keep the place alive. If you're interested, feel free to immediately reply - if you've got a post in the club, you're implied to be a member.

The sign-up form is removed starting today.

Now, onto a new beginning, and a new topic!
New topic!

Do you think there's something that you can do to your favourite Pokemon to make it even more cute?

Meta topic:

What do you think of the revised club membership handling?

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
Years
If Scrafty wasn't so gruff (anyone else tried to spell it "grough"?) and violent or had a voice of a 50-year-old man telling kids to get away from his house, he'd be eligible to be considered cute.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
If Scrafty wasn't so gruff (anyone else tried to spell it "grough"?) and violent or had a voice of a 50-year-old man telling kids to get away from his house, he'd be eligible to be considered cute.

Maybe if there was something between Scraggy and Scrafty...

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Do you think there's something that you can do to your favourite Pokemon to make it even more cute? Maybe. I will add more sparke and beautiful to Igglybuff's eye. Ehehehe. I can add a flower on the head of Shaymin (Land) and put a nicer scarf? to Shaymin (Sky).

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I can add a flower on the head of Shaymin (Land) and put a nicer scarf? to Shaymin (Sky).

Teehee~ But I do think that Shaymin is already cute enough as is. If I were you, I'd just get rid of the Land Forme :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Do you think there's something that you can do to your favourite Pokemon to make it even more cute?
my fave are charmander, riolu and Growlithe. if they were made more cuter i would not like them they are absolutely fine imo

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Hmm, the most crucial thing to making Pidgey more cute is most certainly the eyes, since they normally have a bit of an aggressive look to them, though I don't really think Pidgey would be the same without those eyes. But yeah, that's my bet at making it more cute.

droomph

weeb
Years
even more cute?

uh hell no, sadtwig is cute enough.

Though um I do think they could improve some aspects of it don't get me wrong but they're really eluding me rn.

meta

thank god. though you never added me to the memberlist :c so i'm fine with it either way lol

Last edited:

Oshawott01

Awesome Oshawotter
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
Do you think there's something that you can do to your favourite Pokemon to make it even more cute? That would be very hard, I can't think of how to make Oshawott cuter, maybe change its mouth so when it is feeling So-so it doesn't look sad.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
even more cute?

uh hell no, sadtwig is cute enough.

Though um I do think they could improve some aspects of it don't get me wrong but they're really eluding me rn.

meta

thank god. though you never added me to the memberlist :c so i'm fine with it either way lol
Sadtwig? Well, better get ready for the Positwig invasion, then :P

Turtwig do look weird in profile, though.

Do you think there's something that you can do to your favourite Pokemon to make it even more cute? That would be very hard, I can't think of how to make Oshawott cuter, maybe change its mouth so when it is feeling So-so it doesn't look sad.

Teehee~ I think the frown is actually what makes it adorable, and when it smiles, well, everything goes~

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
New topic:

What cute Pokemon plushie(s) do you have?

Me, well... Well, feel free to take a look at the album named "HAVE A PLUSHIE" in my albums here at PC. TurtwigZoruaVictini are too adooooraaaaaable!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

What Pokemon do you find to be adorable after being plushie'd?

I like plushie Hydreigon. :P Even if it's keychain-sized, because it just makes it more adorable~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back