• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
A few more Fairy types have been confirmed by Serebi.

Spoiler:

Only one line this time. But I think there will still be a few more lines later on.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
It seems Slugdra and Talonflame both have hidden abilities. Slugdra has the ability "Sticky" which reduces the speed of any pokemon it makes physical contact with. Next is Talonflame, it gets "Fast Wings" which gives Flying Moves priority. This is all posted on serebii's discovery thread.

Years
A few more Fairy types have been confirmed by Serebi.

Spoiler:

Only one line this time. But I think there will still be a few more lines later on.

I was expecting Fairy-type for this line, they were in the Fairy egg group after all.

Now I'm hoping that more Fairy-type retcons are revealed along the way.

Years
I don't know if this was posted here but Flareon can now learn Flare Blitz.

Looks like Flareon fans' prayers have finally been answered. Such a shame it'll take quite a big chunk of his HP though due to the low HP stat. At least he finally gets a strong Fire STAB to make use of the high Attack stat.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I was expecting Fairy-type for this line, they were in the Fairy egg group after all.

Now I'm hoping that more Fairy-type retcons are revealed along the way.

Yeah, I think we can almost say most Fairy egg group pokemon will become fairies.

I am pretty sure Chansey's line, Audino, Skitty Line, Castform, and Cherubi line will become Fairy types. It doesn't look like the Pika Clones in the Fairy Egg group will become Fairy.

Years
Yeah, I think we can almost say most Fairy egg group pokemon will become fairies.

I am pretty sure Chansey's line, Audino, Skitty Line, Castform, and Cherubi line will become Fairy types. It doesn't look like the Pika Clones in the Fairy Egg group will become Fairy.

Yeah they'll leave Pikaclones other than Dedenne untouched. Pikachu is the series mascot so it's best they leave him alone.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Is this thread still alive? Is this still the best place for all the game updates or it has been moved to some other thread?"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Here is a list of of the evolution methods. Some we have known. These are all from Serebii.

Pancham evolves at LV 32 with another dark type in your party.
Inkay Lv 30 upon leveling, turn the 3ds upside down.
Tyrunt Lv 39 during the day.
Amaura Lv 39 at night.
Sylveon from Eevee is you must teach it a Fairy move and then bond with it in Pokemon Amie.
Spritzee trade while holding the new Sachet item.
Swirlix while holding Whipped Dream item.

Years
Here is a list of of the evolution methods. Some we have known. These are all from Serebii.

Pancham evolves at LV 32 with another dark type in your party.
Inkay Lv 30 upon leveling, turn the 3ds upside down.
Tyrunt Lv 39 during the day.
Amaura Lv 39 at night.
Sylveon from Eevee is you must teach it a Fairy move and then bond with it in Pokemon Amie.
Spritzee trade while holding the new Sachet item.
Swirlix while holding Whipped Dream item.

I heard some had trouble evolving Eevee into Sylveon because they didn't know when Eevee learned a Fairy-type move.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
How can i know when it is raining what ill keep it at lvl 54 and in my party until it rains?? >:(

With the 3D environment, it should be pretty easy to tell if it is raining, but I do not know 100%. If it is like past games, you should be able to hear the rain as well.

I heard some had trouble evolving Eevee into Sylveon because they didn't know when Eevee learned a Fairy-type move.

It looks like Charm has been retyped to Fairy now and Eevee learned that at around Lv 29 and BW2. So it is probably around that area

pedrito3_poke

Banana
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 25, 2022
How can i know when it is raining what ill keep it at lvl 54 and in my party until it rains?? >:(

Hmmm, there is never a specific level for a Pokémon to evolve. Those are just the minimum levels, so you can evolve your Sligoo when it levels up to 56, 57, 58 and so on, as long as it meets the other requirement (doing it during the rain, in this case).

Years
Also, another ability getting updated:

Pokemon with the Overcoat ability are now immune to powder and spore-based moves in the same way as Grass-types this generation.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have been playing my game and I have come to confirm 2 pokemon have not been retyped to Fairy.

Skitty and Dunsparce are both still normal types. I am not sure about Delcatty. We may already know all the pokemon who are retyped, unless pokemon who are not catchable in the game have gotten some retypes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back