• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh blimey, these works are impressive. I'd love some made if you've got the time! I've got four requests for now but don't feel like you have to rush haha. The first three will be used in a signature and the last one is mostly for fun.

Custom Pokéballs
Pokémon: Pachirisu
Notes: Cute and tail-y, please!

Pokémon: Roserade
Notes: Distinguishable from Roselia please!

Pokémon: Pidgey
Notes: -----

Pokémon: Sandshrew
Notes: If possible the beautiful eyes should be a focus.

A VM or PM would be useful - thanks :)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I totally forgot to tell you guys that I'm not going to be able to do your requests on Sundays! I'll update the main post, but for the mean time, here are your requests!

Request Form for Fusions
First Pokémon: Shaymin Sky
Second Pokémon: Meloetta (Psychic)
Color Palette: Shaymin
Notes: I have special sprites for you because I wanna use this in my game.

I'm so sorry for the delay but I'm still working on them. I'm not used to editing big sprites, see, but I'll try my best! It'll probably be done later this day. Thanks for your patience!

Request Form for Custom PokéBalls
Pokémon: Vaporeon or Togetic
Notes: I'm not picky :D Just have fun making it ^^ Take your time :D

erdicw.png
5mxr2w.png

I made both Vaporeon and Togetic because PokéBalls are pretty easy. And yup, I did have fun making these, especially Vaporeon's! Hope you like it!

Okay, so I just had this amazing new idea for a signature which you'll probably hate but whatever.

Request for Custom Pokéball:

Pokémon:
  • Zoroark
  • Lampent
  • Snover
  • Vulpix
  • Buizel
Notes: Like before, none. Take your time, and no need for a PM or VM. :D

If you look uncarefully, you might notice those are the Pokemon in my signature down there (with the exception of Torterra, which already has his own Pokéball.

if3l2v.png
hv9f8y.png
v30kn4.png
29vnfaa.png
352kq35.png

I had a pretty hard time with Snover, but I hope you like it! Good luck with your signature!

Fusions

Request Form for Fusions
First Pokémon: Lugia
Second Pokémon: Kyurem
Color Palette: Can I have it as Lugia's colour palette
Notes: Take as long as you need, also you can send me a PM once its done :D

2mmh2tf.png

This was a pretty hard fusion, but I did my best. Hope you like it!

Wow, great job! Thank you. :3 And lol Dora. xD

No problem! I'll hopefully see you soon!

Oh blimey, these works are impressive. I'd love some made if you've got the time! I've got four requests for now but don't feel like you have to rush haha. The first three will be used in a signature and the last one is mostly for fun.

Custom Pokéballs
Pokémon: Pachirisu
Notes: Cute and tail-y, please!

Pokémon: Roserade
Notes: Distinguishable from Roselia please!

Pokémon: Pidgey
Notes: -----

Pokémon: Sandshrew
Notes: If possible the beautiful eyes should be a focus.

A VM or PM would be useful - thanks :)

2yv5hxj.png
20aevro.png
2z83fgw.png
33nexsg.png
2jabxfp.png

I made two Roserade PokéBalls so you can choose. Hope you like them, and good luck with your signature as well!

----------

As always, guys, you can ask for a redo anytime. I'm also learning how to do revamps, devamps, line-less, and custom Eggs and I might make them available soon! Thanks for requesting, and stay awesome!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
2yv5hxj.png
20aevro.png
2z83fgw.png
33nexsg.png
2jabxfp.png

I made two Roserade PokéBalls so you can choose. Hope you like them, and good luck with your signature as well!
These are wonderful, thank you! The only one that's slightly off is Pidgey - would it be possible to remove some of the pitch black part and perhaps add in a beak or eyes? The rest are perfect though - I think I'll be using the second Roserade one. Thank you! :)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Epic can I have a
Request Form for Custom PokéBalls
Pokémon: Eevee-lution line
Notes: Take your time I really liked the lugia so I am back for moar!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
if3l2v.png
hv9f8y.png
v30kn4.png
29vnfaa.png
352kq35.png

I had a pretty hard time with Snover, but I hope you like it! Good luck with your signature!

Oh man, why does Snover always give people a hard time? Fusions, recolors, everything!

But even with that, the Pokeballs still look awesome! Thanks a lot! My favorite are the Zoroark and Vulpix ones. :D

Also, thanks for the advice on my custom sprite, it really helped and I'm editing it right now to ake it look more like you suggested.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Request Form for a new pokemon creation or just a regular pokemon sprite.
First Pokémon: Anything
Second Pokémon: Anything
Color Palette: just anything really lol im not picky
Notes: just make it look like a legendary pokemon because I wanna use this in my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back