• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap VI: Party Edition!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I just hatched a female Larvitar, naughty natured, its stats are all six except it sp.def. It has the ability Guts, and its moves are Lear, Outrage, Earthquake, and Stone edge
That would be my egg. Really glad I didn't swap with you one more time. It should have a ATK IV of 31.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
BY THE WAY GUYS, winner time!

If not obvious, Chr. Draco had the most points (although the lowest of all!!) of 18 - congrats. :)

Also from my one swap I got a Rotom! :3

Years

If not obvious, Chr. Draco had the most points (although the lowest of all!!) of 18 - congrats. :)

it seems you got my rotom :3 I just hatched a beldum. named it roulagross. (yes, I know it makes little sense. just bear with it.)

Years
it seems you got my rotom :3 I just hatched a beldum. named it roulagross. (yes, I know it makes little sense. just bear with it.)

Hmm... so someone else DID breed a Beldum. I guess there would be no way of knowing if the one I got was mine or not, but it looks like there was a 1/11 chance of getting one, anyway.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024

Thanks.

I'm still wondering who got my pokemon egg.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I know that I only did a handful of trades, but I definitely wasn't expecting to get my Beldum back. I wonder how often that has happened in past events, where someone received the egg they bred in the first place.

You may have got the Beldum I bred? It would've had high IVs.

In other news I hatched a male Nidoran. With no special traits or moves.

Back