• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Years
Snorlax. All day every day.
It's my lead Pokemon, plus one of my favourite Pokemon, so it follows me 99% of the time.
SO CUTE!
Heh. I love talking to him.
Here's an example:
Snorlax is coming close to you!
Give it a pat? Yes.
Your Pokemon cried out in joy!
:D

1% of the time, it's Chimecho, my other favourite Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I have zero preference as to who follows me. It's whoever happens to be in the first position when I'm walking around, I guess. :/ Basically whoever I'm training at that moment.

The only time when I might move my Pokémon around is when I'm getting my picture taken by Cameron the Photographer lol :x

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I've got to say that Slakoth looks so weird outside of its pokeball x3 I dunno, I just find it funny for some reason.

Whatever pokemon I am training at the time is usually what I have following me and I've been training and training to fill up my dex so I've had a different pokemon follow me every day lately.

Years
Right now it's my Flareon following me since that's who I'm currently training, but I generally have either my Umbreon or Crobat following me around.

It used to be my Typhlosion that I'd have follow me, but I decided to switch things up.

~Unknown

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2021
Whatever I happen to be training which presently is a shiny bagon I bred myself. :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
I haven't played my games in a while, but if I remember correctly I had a shiny Meowth following me everywhere. [:

Novia

Psyduck Fangirl <3
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2011
My unevolved Psyduck follows me everywhere, sometimes I switch him with my Parasect though.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2011
I always have my "Coro" [Feraligatr] following me because she is my starter Pokemon and is the strongest Pokemon on my team thus far. :D

Back