• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My day was pretty boring as well. Got up, watched the new MLP, did stuff, watched the DC Conan movie, and now here I am.

smithtism

Blank
Years

It was a pretty boring day here, too. Played a few minutes of Team Fortress 2, wandered aimlessly around the internet and cooked dinner for my family. I really need to get out of the house more. I don't even have any classes to attend nowadays. :\

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
61. Hmm maybe I should dig around my collection and see if there's anything I should play besides Dragon Age 2 and Assassin's Creed, probably either Prince Of Persia or if I'm lucky I can go get Bioshock 2 sometime this weekend as it should be pretty cheap by now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should stick my Season Five Detective Conan DVDs somewhere and watch them. Maybe that'll keep my occupied for a while.

smithtism

Blank
Years

I shoud attemp to finish my first play through of Spirit Tracks soon, but I keep getting distracted. My attention span is shockingly low when it comes to video games.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So I just broke a DVD Player. My family is going to love me for it. Just gonna hope that it needs a break... or something. buh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It won't read any DVDs I try to give it after stopping the DVD, and then opening the DVD player so the DVD can reload. So, unless I can magically fix it, or it magically fixes itself, I broke it. Just like the PS2 and the 360. v__v Only thing I don't break is Nintendo Products, dammit.

We have another DVD player, but I can't be bothered to hook it up correctly. Dunnow where the remote is either. v_v

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years

NIntendo does make some sturdy consoles. Though I really can't say the same thing for the game discs which get scratched really easily. The old N64 cartridges, on the other hand, are really strong. I've had most of my N64 games for almost a decade now!

Sometimes I wish we could return to the days where fixing a broken video game meant just blowing on the cartridge.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
71. I almost traded the burned CDs I had of RvsB seasons 1 and 2 for a set of Yugioh cards back in high school, I still thank god I didn't lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ehhhh? Didn't we watch the whole first season why you were here though?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
74. Been getting a lot of 502 messages on here tonight, just as I was gonna post more about Red vs Blue and how funny Caboose is T___T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back