• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Blaziken's Scripting School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokshu

Super Nomad
Years
Noob here with a first post...hi!

Thanks for the tutorial! It really helped a lot. I'll just sit here and count the hours until you post the next tutorial! :D

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Yeah, remember everyone, this is a scripting school, so don't be afraid to PM us for help (well, not us i guess, but ehhh...i like to help out too!)

So, I see you put movement scripts up there Teh Blaziken, nice work!!!!!!
Yeh guys seriously!

Noob here with a first post...hi!

Thanks for the tutorial! It really helped a lot. I'll just sit here and count the hours until you post the next tutorial! :D
lol I guess I need to start on that.
I've been busy ith my hack and all, so sorry for the lack of updating.

Wow Blaziken you're so cool! Thanks for posting this!
Why thank you!

UPDATE:
Giveitem Scripts Are Up!!!!!!

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I don't have a lot of time right now, so I am unable to complete the assignments, though I'll try them tomorrow. Sorry.

Well um, what I was looking for was to see if you could have it that an icon gives the player a pokemon. I plan to have it that my hack has it that a pokemon walks up to the trainer/player and wants to be your starting pokemon or second pokemon.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
After i have written the script and saved it how do i load them into my game(firered)

When you save them as an ".rbc", right-click them and you should see "Compile script". Click it, and wait for it to open in this program called Bufrite. From there, click on the little book icon and choose the ROM you want to add the script to. After that, you'll see an icon that looks like a flashlight. Click it, and a list off offsets will appear. Click one (it doesn't matter which), write it down somewhere, then click "Assign". Once you do that, click "File" and "Burn". Once you're finished with that, you can you A-map to put the script onto whatever you want.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't notice new posts while I was writing my post.

Years
I fnished wrinting this

#ORG $begin
lock
faceplayer
Message $yesno
compare LASTRESULT 1
if B_true goto $yes
if B_false goto $no
message $yes
boxset 6
message $no
boxset 6
#ORG $yes
message $cool
boxset 6
release
end

I have now saved it rbc file

SO where is the compile part?

What do i do next?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I fnished wrinting this

#ORG $begin
lock
faceplayer
Message $yesno
compare LASTRESULT 1
if B_true goto $yes
if B_false goto $no
message $yes
boxset 6
message $no
boxset 6
#ORG $yes
message $cool
boxset 6
release
end

What do i do next?

Dude, just read the guide!!!

Also, your script is really really really wrong, as there is no messages or anything...what will happen?

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I fnished wrinting this

#ORG $begin
lock
faceplayer
Message $yesno
compare LASTRESULT 1
if B_true goto $yes
if B_false goto $no
message $yes
boxset 6
message $no
boxset 6
#ORG $yes
message $cool
boxset 6
release
end

What do i do next?
Ok, dude you are starting to really piss me off! You go around spamming up EVERYTHING just to get an awnser for your little script help. You also go around saying: Oh I read your guide, but it doesn't say anything about compiling. Yes it does, and if you actually read the guide you would not make that many mistakes, so either you have not read my guide, or you are just plain stupid!

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
ummmmmmm okay "moves away from the post above"
so when are you gonna do the next guide?
I'm waiting soooooooooooooo long for the trainers guide then i'm out of this school!
well hope you do the next guide soon and good luck on your HACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back