• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: MITIC ISLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
kchutc.png

n5k55z.png

Creator:
AlexMAD

Free_Koffing_Icon_by_The_Fry_Bat.gif
Co-Creators:
Trevor
Ken
Features!!
2vxrcr5.png
Pokemon of all regions
2vxrcr5.png
Puzzles or riddles to advance (to travel to the future will need the essence of Celebi for travel in the time machine).
2vxrcr5.png
New leaders and new medals.
2vxrcr5.png
Everything changed (In the graphic sense).

History!!

Alexmad a young man travels Kanto region to "the Mitic island" created by the legendary Pokemon, some of them, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno ... It's a mystery the creation of the island. when they arrive they realize that the island does not appear in the map which means that created the legendary, though, it's all very mysterious ... To get to your destination will have to get Alexmad the various things that the teacher will ask the island for the legendary not be angry or calm, but during the event severe climatic changes occur. Since you have been being harassed by the enemy teams (Roket, aqua, magma) but how much will be given in that island to come umbreon team led by his boss "¯?".
La Isla Mitica is being altered by experiments, investigations against law and other, mostly because Umbreon team, one of the main things you should do is help the teacher of the Island
Our story will bring you many risks and you used the intelligence to the fullest, Be prepared for AWESOME ADVENTURE!

Mitic island map!!
1zp47te.png

Images!!

pokemon_mitic_island_by_27alexmad27-d4qc37f.png

pokemon_mitic_island_2_by_27alexmad27-d4qc5uj.png

News!!

2vxrcr5.png
Multiple encounters with Legendary.
2vxrcr5.png
Many mysteries that will make you look in different places.
2vxrcr5.png
Great gameplay tested.
2vxrcr5.png
Great variation Scripts & Others.

Awards!!
images
MHM-04-09.oro
31476tu.png
0901screensoro.png
scan-2010-0.png

2vxrcr5.png
~Areku_San (lex): Without whose support I think this hack did not exist a good number of maps and other script and arrangements.
2vxrcr5.png
Samee: The most professional person in the sprites and tiles I could find.
2vxrcr5.png
KODER :Actually this guy is almost a demi-god .. helped me in many things I have graphics ideas and if I forget something hopefully tell me because I do not want to do less.
2vxrcr5.png

Samee: tiles, most
2vxrcr5.png
kymonotian (kyledove): for if you ever use any of your tiles.
2vxrcr5.png
KODER: insert funds rebound battle without good graphics and more.
2vxrcr5.png
Creativ: Jirachi by the cover.
2vxrcr5.png
Xiros:for helping me and tell me the spelling errors.
2vxrcr5.png
Zelix: also for spelling.
2vxrcr5.png
Peyi:for some of its tiles.
2vxrcr5.png
Zel: for parts of their backsprite (I did but guide me from yours)
2vxrcr5.png
Cedrion: For translate .

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Wow looks really good :D
I especially like the world map :)

Yet another nice hack announced by a foreign hacker :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
It's good to see this posted here. I've always been a fan of the visuals of this hack, they never cease to break new boundaries, in what is seen here, and from what I've seen of your progress elsewhere.

Hopefully someone offers to do a translation of this. I wish you luck.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I have the game in Spanish and so far is pretty cool. Thank goodness i know Spanish, lol.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
If I could read Spanish or if someone would translate it, I would give this a try. Looks very good however! Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Wow, I love the graphics. :D Great to see this posted here, hopefully it'll get translated.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
Visually this looks AMAZING, especially the world map, and the scripts look nice too. Overall, it seems like a professional, Nintendo-quality hack, which is what we're always seeking.

I just hope that this gets translated into English, for although I speak Spanish (and I'm from Chile) I personally dislike the language and only read in English. (I am so selfish... -__-)

Something to note though. The "Premios" section should be "Awards", and the "Awards" section should be "Credit(s)". Also, I might be blind or something, but I don't see any download link for this hack :/

Anyway, this looks outstanding, I hope to see it finished (if it's not already) ;)

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday
By the way, while i was playing the Spanish version of this i saw something super annoying as heck...That evert 2-3 steps a wild pokemon pops out. The encounter rate is WAY to high...

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
This looks awesome!! I can't wait for it omg

Good thing I'm portuguese so I can decently understand spanish :D

Any info about releases or how far it's going?

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
This game has already existed for over a year. on whackahack they have it the spanish version. So I don't know why hes trying to say he created it. most he could do to an already created hack is edit it to his own likings. unless he is promoting it.

Years
Without a translation this shouldn't be on the site :)

Is there a rule about this? i've noticed that many people in PC speak spanish, so why shouldn't this be here? It says right there that it'll be translated, i think this should progress and when it's complete, be translated so that everyone can play, but there's no reason for a spanish hack to be removed/sensored from PC.

In another topic... i had seen this before in WAH and seeing it here now makes me really happy for two reasons: 1) you're still working on it and eventualy a full version of a new great hack will be available, 2) Pokecommunity seems to be growing! (it's not the first hack i see here after seeing it on WAH).

So cheers for this! i wish upon Jirachi you make this to the end and have a lot of success!!

Un saludo latinoamericano desde Argentina!

(in case it's forbiden to say things not everyone's going to understand, that means "a latinamerican greeting from Argentina")

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Is there a rule about this? i've noticed that many people in PC speak spanish, so why shouldn't this be here? It says right there that it'll be translated, i think this should progress and when it's complete, be translated so that everyone can play, but there's no reason for a spanish hack to be removed/sensored from PC.

In another topic... i had seen this before in WAH and seeing it here now makes me really happy for two reasons: 1) you're still working on it and eventualy a full version of a new great hack will be available, 2) Pokecommunity seems to be growing! (it's not the first hack i see here after seeing it on WAH).

So cheers for this! i wish upon Jirachi you make this to the end and have a lot of success!!

Un saludo latinoamericano desde Argentina!

(in case it's forbiden to say things not everyone's going to understand, that means "a latinamerican greeting from Argentina")

There is already a Beta1 in Spanish so they should at least put that here as an example of how the game works so far, even though is Spanish. Is why in part i don't understand why this is here without its first beta that is been out for a year or so.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I love this hack! It was one of the main reasons I was on WaH at all! It's got amazing graphics, scripts, and a good storyline to boot. Now all you need is some asm to flair it up and you've got one of the best hacks here by far. Also I made a crappy userbar if anyone wants it:

@tofutheenderman
For a hack to be in the hack showcase it doesn't have to have a beta, it merely has to show a signifigant amout of work and be of very high quality. I remember that being the reason that legend of fenju got moved to the hack showcase before it had a beta. I agree with you though when a hack has an official download should be posted here, so here's a link for the peeps who want to play it: http://www.4shared.com/file/cnMswyIZ/pokemon_mitic_island.html

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
It looks excellent and I might play this one when it's finished and is translated. Until then, good luck. This is probably the last amazing hack I haven't played yet and it'll probably be the last hack I play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back