• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Watch FFFPeeps' fansub instead of Crunchyroll rippers. No squid puns there. Some think that the squid puns ARE the experience. I think that the show can ride on its own awesome brand of humor.

miley810

Assassin
Years
61 *insert dancing fruit here*

*is totally lost* Will someone please tell me what we're talking about? I read the vms, but I don't get any of it. In other news I beat X-men Destiny.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ika-Musume, or Squid Girl, is an anime. ...And a rather unusual one, at that. Not Yotsuba&! level, but hey. Tbh I don't recall squid puns but then again I never pay attention to who's subbing half the time XD;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Squiddy unusual? I agree it's not as good as Yotsuba though. And lots of other comedy things tbh.

Hellsing Ultimate is a little bit bloody, surprised it's directed by the same guy that did Haibane Renmei.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Squiddy girl kept me entertained. Pretty good anime.

Seems like Nisemonogatari is going to be a bit fanservicy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sounds like Higu Kira o3o Except I bet this would be better, based on the reviews I've seen of Kira.

All I'm really looking forward to in '12 is FT MOVIE OMG. Oh come on if you did not see this coming.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nope, Higurashi Kira was just a fanservice OVA with no meaningful plot. Nizumonogatari is a true sequel.

Looking forward for quite a few anime films. Stuff like Kizumonogatari and surprisingly K-On!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

By the way, where does "Kizu" come from? I know Bakemonogatari is "Ghostory" or "Ghost Story" or w/e but the only thing I can think of for Kizu is "Kizuna"/"Bonds".

I tried K-On!, but it wasn't my cup of tea :< /pun somewhat intended?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Kizu is all about the meeting between him and the Vampire so I presume it's something to do with that supernatural phenomenon. Can't recall the name being explained in the novel though.

K-On! is meh, but the film will be pretty so I'll watch.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's ironic 'cause I swear music rules half my life. Though then again the music I mostly listen to is background music, so yeah XD; I am a band geek...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh, not at all. K-On! is about cute girls doing cute things, not music. If you wanted a show about music or making a band the series in my set would be a much better choice.

I googled Kizu meaning... Scar, injury, hurt ect.... makes sense considering he finds a vampire that has just had it's limbs ripped off.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I do love the expressions made in the series. Some of the derpiest I've seen o3o

The first music-related anime I watched was Mermaid Melody (...well I guess there's also Magical DoReMi (or Ojamajo Doremi, if you prefer the Japanese title), but it wasn't too revolved around music), where songs from the heart defeat even the mightiest of villains (though later on the series (especially the sequel) gains villains who sing and, in return, can hurt the protagonists). Ah, good nostalgia.

Scarstory? o3o ...That almost looks like "Scarystory", which would fit the translation of the previous title o3o

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That is the arc title but it's not a direct translation, seemed to me that Roswell was more interested in the meaning of Kizu,

Anyway. Nighty night all.

oxoxo

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
74. I really need to catch up on just about everything right now lol, well I did get rid of this beard and made a pie today so that counts as doing something for the day lol.

And nighty night, head hurts too much to say much else right now lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

IT'S SNOWING. I think this might be the first time I've seen snow fall since well... Colorado.

But anyways, just making one post here before I head off. I'll see you all when I get back home in Florida. o/

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's raining...and I have to go shopping. Meh, I shall get in a Gene Kelly frame of mind before I leave.

Also.
tumblrlovalvxqj81qmugaw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back