• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo Trainers Association (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
I have a couple questions. 1)What would our current pokemon level's be? I know that EliteKiller said he was setting pokemon to level 10. Is that/did that happen, was it all pokemon, and I've beaten Falkner since then so yeah... (Got a little carried away on that question...)

And 2)Is it possible for our pokemon to learn moves not neccisarily TM's or by level? Like we lose a battle and afterwards the victor helps teach our pokemon a new move? Say teach a Bellsprout Synthesis by digging it's feet into the ground.

Hope those made sense. I can try and clarify if need be.

EDIT:
And 3)Money? What's going on there? Are we going by Game prices of Pokeballs and Potions, or just kinda guessing?

Sorry for being nit-picky, I just like to have things beknownst to me.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
1.) I'd agree with that. Let's say that before your battle your Pokemon's levels were 10, so just add on the bonus from defeating Falkner to each of those Pokemon. And just to clarify, each Pokemon who defeated one of the gym leader's pokemon gains those levels. If they made an appearance in the battle but didn't deal the final defeating blow, they can have the loss level gain (hope that makes sense..?)

2.) By giving it a sufficient background reason/story as you just did with that Bellsprout example, that's more than fine, there are more than two ways to learn a move after all :)

3.) I would say let's go by game prices, just to avoid any confusion. If people don't know in-game prices very well, I'm sure they'd be on Bulbapedia or Serebii for reference before you post.

And thanks for asking questions!! It's the only way to get this fully understood and operational.

On a side note, do you like this new system..? Do you think it will be easy enough to RP with?

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Thanks for the answers, definately (I can never spell that right. I give up) cleared it up. Yeah I do like the new system, it allows us to have freedom, but still being on the "leash" that the GM, you, have on us. The one thing I have a problem with is.... uh.... that one thing that does stuff... I actually tried to find something I didn't like about them, I like to fine imperfections, and couldn't. So, yeah, the new rules should be fairly easy to follow.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Just wondering if it's ok to have the Ampharos and Hoppip on my team. Her parents died 'went away' And left her with their two pokemon. I just wanted to double check. Next pokemon I want isn't until......wherever Dark Cave is, cause you can catch Wobbufett in Dark Cave. And I love Wobbufett.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Just thought I'd do an update on my current team.

Abra (Jem) Lv.13 I believe
Barrier
Knock-Off
Teleport

Gastly Lv.14
Mean Look
Lick
Hypnosis
Haze
Curse

Budew Lv.5
Absorb
Growth

Growlithe Lv... What level do eggs hatch at? 5 or 1?
Bite
Roar

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Dear Selena, please come back online soon so we can post again. Sincerely, Scarf Blade XD

Back