• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well... it's Winter in July, so rain and cold here makes sense. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That's 'cause you live in Australia o3o But if you were to get snow now, then it's definitely a sign of global climate change.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I live in Florida. I don't really get to see snow unless I go somewhere during the Winter. So I saw snow this winter because of Minnesota, but idk when the next time I'll be able to see it.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years

How could you not like snow?
I looked out my window. NO SNOW
It's winter but still really warm these past few weeks ;(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You could watch MLP and not get obsessed, like me! I watch it weekly, but I'm not obsessed. It's just one of the few things I bother keeping up with! The other two things being Detective Conan and Naruto.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I watch Glee and Neighbours and Desperate Housewives and they are all wonderful shows I have no such obsession in. :3 Well, Glee, yes, but the other two, nahhh.

For Glee I'm obsessed with trying to find something >__>

Years

According to my famous cute Oshawott, here's the reason why SOPA can do more harm than good.

Spoiler:

Years
How could you not like snow?
I looked out my window. NO SNOW
It's winter but still really warm these past few weeks ;(

I live in a place that usually gets a lot of snow accompanied by ridiculously cold weather that usually bottoms out at... -30 F (roughly -30C, iirc) in the heart of winter. And we don't emerge from winter between the months of November and March. Basically, our winters are a bit meaner than they are in coastal British Columbia.

Years

I think for now, worrying about ACTA is a bit more relevant than SOPA.

Pretty much.

Considering that the Doha Trade talks are even more in jeopardy due to that sonce IP was the only thing they got done there. :O

And the snow trolled me. 1 whole month I was in Canada it was unseasonably warm and the snow MELTED. (Even in LA apparently) Then when I was leaving at the airport, the snow started to come in. u_u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back