• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon BlastBurn Version

*Custard*

The Girl that Loves Custard
Years
Hi I am Custard and I would like to introduce you to BLASTBURN Version!

NEW Logo! Credits to Ęℓαчиıı
BlastBurn%20Version.png

Region Map!:
mapRegion0.PNG

Image not working?

I got my Emerald Version music or soundtracks from.. I MEAN credit to: http://rpgmusics.com/pokemon-ruby-sapphire-and-emerald !

EVERYONE NOTEE THAT THE HGSS TILES ARE FROM SUPERQAMI HE RIPPED IT!(Some of them!)

AND ALSO SOME TILES WILL BE MADE FROM SCRATCH LIKE NORMA CITY'S CASTLE.

Travel around the Benga Reigon! Meet Lots of Pokemon! Fakemons aswell!
You are a boy/girl who is 10 years old!
You can choose starter Pokemon which are : Leafeo, Wata, Torchic!
The Benga region is a place with land,food everything... lots of Farm Land. The Land of Benga is Rich until.. Team Blasters attack!
Team Blasters goal is to burn the rich land of Benga.. Destroy everything... No one knows why.. Even me myself does not know why! Team Blasters' boss is Flannery (Yes.. lol?) She has some kind of illness..

She wants everything to be burned with fire. She wanted to burn Benga first before she Burned the other regions.
Flannery is hypnotized by a Hypno instead of Torkoal
Introducing Mystery Garden! It is a mysterious pkace where Unova Pokemon Live! You can go there from a.. vending machine.. spooky right?
Theirs a Unova Pokemon in Legends called Reshiram it is said to gaurd Benga. Team Blasters want to capture it so they can use it to burrrnn!!

To say more about this:
You are a boy or a girl who gets a Pokemon from Professor July(Sister of Professor Juniper!)

When Team blasters come in.. :You first see then in Flameroy City where they are crowding INSIDE a noodle shop. They are threatning the ship owner because he was a past grunt and he left without tellling. the even block the way to the next place and the gym. THIS NOT THE END!

Team Blaster will do anything to get Benga burned

Leafa the Creep after getting the first badge he kinda chases you! Why? Because He likes you and the character hates him and he just lands randomly near you while swinging on the vine

Starters:
Spoiler:

Team Blaster:
Spoiler:

Fakemon PokeDex:
Spoiler:

Characters:
Spoiler:

Gym Leaders
Spoiler:

Credits!
Spoiler:

OW Base: (Let me decide whose to choose)
Feautures:
Spoiler:

Screenies:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SereneAmbience

Founder of Pokémon Ambient
Years
I think you have a good foundation for the plot, but most things that "burn to the ground" have an awesome back story. Also HOW does Flannery become sick to then rule over Team Blasters? The Benga region sounds amazing, but could use more details for what it actually contains.

You have a great broad sense of what you want the game to have. Share more and more with us viewers!
P.S. Before asking for a team, make sure you provide them with enough information about the game to work with. For future reference.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
you could have team blasters be a sort of split from team Magma, with Flannery's illness being dirived from being poisoned and hypnotized by Tabitha, the leader of team Blasters, using his Torkoal's smoke to hypnotize and poison. The two seemed to be attracted to one another, and for one time Flannery was a part of team Magma, but it got too destructive and not what she thought so she left, after the events you could have some strong members of the former team try to resurrect it, as what happened with team rocket, only this time, he is controlling Flannery :O

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
No posts? Aww. I guess my sisters idea was not good... :( Anyways I updated the the Thread with her account. I gave credits for the tiles(I GAVE CREDIT TO MYSELF TO!)

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I'll post a comment then... One word... Basic... There are 2 people in this world, there are thinkers and there's doers and there's winners and there's dreamers (see the joke)... The first thing you must ask ask yourself is, which one are you?! Around here we don't need empty dreams and people who think too much for themselves, however there is nothing here to do, you could accomplish all this in 4 maps... Your following post is where you can make or break, give us more of an idea and tell us where you think this is going, where you want it to go and more depth to the game... Everything about this game can come from answering the next 2 words.

Impress me.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Looking a lot better, If you can turn this idea into progression, it may be a good fan game, maybe even great

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Wait, the title says Snow White version and you say its BlastBurn version, I'm a little confused. Overall, I think this has potential to be a awesome fan game. Are you gonna post some screens yet, looks like you already have RPG Maker XP and everything sorted out. I'll be glad to help you with anything, I met Superqami like a week and he told me about your project. I'm a really slow doer though so I do things very slowly, but I'll still support you! Good luck!

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
You do know there's already a character in Pokémon called Benga, right? He's Alder's grandson. xD;

Regardless, your overall presentation needs some work. You've improved since you first posted the thread, but the title screen you posted is... terrible. Perhaps finding someone in the Art & Design forum to make one for you? I've done a logo for you... You can use it for the header too since the size dimensions are quite large. xD; If you want me to shrink it down, just ask me and I will.

Spoiler:

I wish your game luck in its development, dear.

*Custard*

Years
You do know there's already a character in Pokémon called Benga, right? He's Alder's grandson. xD;

Regardless, your overall presentation needs some work. You've improved since you first posted the thread, but the title screen you posted is... terrible. Perhaps finding someone in the Art & Design forum to make one for you? I've done a logo for you... You can use it for the header too since the size dimensions are quite large. xD; If you want me to shrink it down, just ask me and I will.

Spoiler:

I wish your game luck in its development, dear.

Thanks! I love the Logo! I sure will give you credit It will take a while to insert it :D Thanks again! I can't tell you how happy I am!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hey Custard, on your title screenie, you said 2013- Custard- Superqami. You know you can type it if you have Microsoft Paint. Then it won't look as messy. All looks good though!

*Custard*

Years
Hey Custard, on your title screenie, you said 2013- Custard- Superqami. You know you can type it if you have Microsoft Paint. Then it won't look as messy. All looks good though!

Oh! I know btw I am going to update the title screen because the logo has been changed I will give credits to Ęℓαчиıı

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Story and plot are good, my only complaint is the colour of the title screen, it hurts my eyes, alot. :/

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Yeah!!! I am done with the region map for my sister and she is going to post it

*Custard*

Years
there are a lot of messed up pixels, I think you should clean it up, but it looks good overall

Okay! I will. I have more character sprites people will have problem with Leafa's skin color and clothing it is because he is from a tribe so deal with it!(Not wanna be rude)
I will edit him a bit

Back