• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen HURTING AUDINO, AYE OR NAY v2

Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?

• Total voters

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
/late reply

Well it's purpose is to give off Exp anyway so I've never really cared, they have healing moves too so I'm sure they'd heal themselfs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Tbh I always run from battling Audino's. I see them as pointless and annoying.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
I WOULD battle them, but I always get attacked by another wild Pokemon while trying to do so. I don't bother with repels because the shaking grass is like 3 steps away. But, it STILL happens XD.

But do I target them? I guess that answer would be yes.

sarious

Time Lord
Years
I love harming him, he gives you sooo much exp, he's cute and he even heals you. Wow, that made me feel very Korean :( referring to of course Korean mmos where all of the creatures you have to kill are cute.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
They are soo cute, and I feel sorry for them everytime I defeat one. but, they give me a lot of EXP and plus a Lucky Egg makes it even better. I do not target them out, they appear so frequentlly which makes it seem like that I am actually targetting them. When the game first came out me and my friends made a bet to see who can reach killing 100 Audino's first and I won by accident lol

:t354:TG

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
No, I don't feel guilty. They're walking EXP and I don't want to waste them by running away. When I meet an Audino I just go "[insert Pokemon name] use [insert move]!" and be done with it.

Now that there are other places to train Pokemon since I have beaten the game for the first time, unless I'm at the Eastern part of Unova where there is a chance of meeting Pokemon from different generations, I don't give a heck about those shaking patches of grass anymore.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 30, 2011
Received a lvl 5 magnemite in a trade + lucky egg + audino and i have a lvl 70 magnezone now, after about 2 hours of gameplay. Audino = win.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
The second to third pokemon I encountered when I got pokeballs was Audino, and I suspected it was rare or lengendary (because at the time I didn't really know the wild pokemon battle theme to well) and I caught it because I wanted to see if I could raise it because I knew it was the "chansey" of Unova. Then when I found another, I was like WOAH! when I got the Exp. points. Next thing I knew I hunted for those things. XD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
649 Audinos later...

Aah~the wonderful sound of a walking rare candy

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
i am sorry but you are wrong. when you say "Audino, the Lapras of the Unova region" you are not correct it is the Chansey of the Unova region watch the show please :)

I've watched the show, read the context or at the very least the full sentence;

Meet Audino, the Lapras of the Unova region in that it is guaranteed to be driven into extinction at some point

How is this relevant? Let's have a look at the Red/Blue PokéDex, shall we?

Bulbapedia said:
A Pokémon that has been overhunted almost to extinction. It can ferry people across the water.

There. I'm sorry to say, but I feel that I'm rather right.

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Audino, in my opinion, is... THE MOST ADORABLE POKEMON EVER!!! XDDD!

The first time I saw one I was like "WHAT IS THIS CUTENESS I DON'T EVEN..." and caught it. XB I did battled a few to level up higher so I pass a few Gyms but now I catch any I happen to pass by. XB

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
I Love Audino.Its so cute,its my teams Cleric,it gives tons of Exp,it heals you,and I JUST LOVE IT.I just watched the newest episode today and felt sorry for the poor Audino is the episode.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Audino is adorable, but it's really just a Pokémon that I'll find in tall grass and will faint for EXP. If I find one, it's pretty cool I suppose, but I don't go purposefully hunting for them. (How can you even go purposefully hunting for a certain Pokémon unless it's with some kind of Unova technology I haven't found yet? x_X ...Unless it's just killing things and hoping for an Audino, which sounds kind of silly.)

Back