• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Yes Griffy we should. :D So who here has already or is planning to preorder X and Y? Preordered X yesterday when I went to get my Dialgas and got to take home the poster. Has that happened to anyone else? Never preordered before so I don't know how this works. >.<

Reactions: EB
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Yeah it's a poster of the Kalos region on one side and the two legendaries on the other. Also had some info about the legendaries such as Yveltal is 19 feet tall D:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh, this thread is alive? But I don't know what to post about in the Trade Corner other than that I have never traded online in my life :x I only traded a pokémon back when I was a kid, between my Yellow and my friend's Gold version. Haha.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Yeah it's a poster of the Kalos region on one side and the two legendaries on the other. Also had some info about the legendaries such as Yveltal is 19 feet tall D:

How come I didn't get one? D:

Oh, this thread is alive? But I don't know what to post about in the Trade Corner other than that I have never traded online in my life :x I only traded a pokémon back when I was a kid, between my Yellow and my friend's Gold version. Haha.

Why not dust off that DS and come trade with us? (Or maybe wait until X and Y come out to trade for version exclusives?)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Cause you're not cool enough Tabor. :P Yes come over to the dark side... We have cookies :3

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
When did this show up here and why is it not "The Incredible Wandering Thread"? Lern ENGRISH!

Years
Wow the thread is in Trade Corner now, a place where I'm virtually non-existent. But yeah the reason I never post in TC is due to my damn wi-fi and DS Lite being incompatible, but at least I hope that when I get X & Y, and start using my 3DS XL full time I may finally get active here.

But yeah, I've never traded anything via wi-fi.

Years
Oh hai wandering thread :3

I've traded via wifi plenty of times, and some with members here on PC.. it's quite fun getting to be able to trade over the internet if you ask me

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Guess with the coming of X and Y the activity in Trade Corner will increase a ton. Yay more people to trade with then. :D

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
It's so much better than trying to hunt down people to trade in real life too. It's one thing if you have a sib or multiple DS/carts but it's another when you're locked down to one cart and need dex fillers.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
That's true. Especially when you plan to go competitive.
But places like mine don't have any players around.

So it's always cool to come over here. When I get a 3DS with WiFi, that is.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Trading was really annoying back in the days of link cables (And by back in the day I mean RSE, I had no one to trade with during GSC :<). I only knew one other person who played Pokemon and we traded after school quite often.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I've never traded with anyone irl since no one I know irl even plays games. So glad to be able to trade online now. :D

Years
Trading was really annoying back in the days of link cables (And by back in the day I mean RSE, I had no one to trade with during GSC :<). I only knew one other person who played Pokemon and we traded after school quite often.

Yeah and I didn't even have a link cable so I couldn't trade in general. But I am hoping 6th Gen will finally be my time to start to get into online trading since my connections didn't work on my DS Lite but hopefully they will on my 3DS XL.

I was glad they finally made trading wireless starting from 4th Gen.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I'll kill it

Shame on you! What if you had a mon in there? It probably starved to death...from a lack of love. ;;

Back