• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

△ HYRULE △ The Golden Era △ [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Well, you said describe them going to sleep, and Mirror pretty much went into the desert lady tent with Nadia. That seemed like a more fitting transition to me.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Perhaps it'd be easier if everyone's next posts began the new dawn, so people wouldn't be waiting on me.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@Wolf: Since I was the last to post... I'm kindof waiting regardless unless you want me to control Malon.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm dropping out of this RP. The story isn't moving forward much, & I also plan on making a new RP in the future. My apologies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Welp... I think that's an accurate description... Sadly, it seems this RP has died. Shame to see it go, though I will take this as a good omen rather than a bad one. I'll get right to work on my FORSAKEN RP.

It's been a pleasure, everyone.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*huff*-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*huff*-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadness... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back