• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Darkest Timeline [OOC+SU's]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alright... What kind of role would I sign up for then?

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Name: (Self-explanatory really) Danny Guitierrez

Age: (Any, if High Ranking Soldier the older the better) 35

Role: (Amethyst Soldier, High Ranking Rebel, Low Ranking Rebel, Middle Ground) High Ranking Rebel

Appearance: (What your character looks like)
14dkbp4.png

Danny is tall, slim, and works out a lot. He wears different colored gyms in his puffed up hair. He wears a black sports t-shirt along with a brown belt that he holds Pokemon balls on, black, baggy pants, and brown boots. He stands tall and slim, and is able to do lots of sports because of it. He also wears black gloves with fingerholes for his fingers on his hands as well, and round, black sunglasses. He wears a gold chain around his necklace with a gold money sign at the bottom of it. He also wears black boxers under his pants. Because of his edgy style, he usually gets a lot of questions as to why he dresses so flashy now that he's a high-ranking rebel under Archie's command.

Personality: (How your character acts)

Danny is very perceptive. He's always taking things to the next step, and can tell when something is wrong or needs to be fixed. He loves to joke around a lot, and as such he gets warned he may lose his job because of it. He likes to tease others, as he is a natural jokester as well. He himself is a little naive though, not fully understanding new events until he's put together all the pieces. He's very edgy, fun to be around, and witty as well. He can make up random comments on the sly about things, and always knows when to not say something as he might go too far. He is good friends with Archie, and as such he tends to joke about Archie to new recruits, much to Archie's dismay.

He's also very stubborn. He never gives up on a fight, even if all the odds are stacked up against him. This cunning and wit that he has has earned him his rank in the rebellion. While he is a jokester and prankster, he does have a serious side of him that he deploys whenever necessary. He's also very informative, sometimes blabbing on about things people don't care about. He's impatient too, meaning he can't wait to get on the next wheel of things. He's always thinking ahead and knows what's coming next. He's stone cold to others when ever he's suffered a loss or someone around him has though. Danny sees the world in black and white, good and evil, and he will not stop until Amethyst is disbanded. All in all though, he cares for the safety of his friends deeply.

History: (Your character's back story, tell us about how they grew up and where, things they've experienced, why they're pro Amethyst, A.A.V. etc.)

Danny was born in the Kalos city of Cyllage. He was always usually asked if he was Grant, the gym leader, but he would tell the person no, that he is twins with Grant though. Grant and Danny are twins and inseperable brothers. They've always looked out for each other and never miss a beat when they're in sync. Danny usually spent a lot of time around the gym, welcoming trainers who came in and then pranking them that he might be the gym leader, much to his twin brother Grant's dismay. Danny and Grant don't have any other siblings, and were born to their mother Scarlet, and their father William respectively. In fact Danny developed his funny and witty personality from joking around so much that he looks so much like the gym leader.

When Danny was about 30 years old Amethyst began its attack. They stormed through Kalos and eventually made it to Cyllage City. Danny and Grant tried to fight back along with other trainers, but they were pushed aside and Danny was seriously injured. After the invasion of Cyllage City was over everything was a mess. Danny and Grant went back home to warn their parents, but that's when Danny's life went upside down. He found his mother and father both dead, along with a note by one of Amethyst's soldiers stating that it was necessary to their cause. Danny crumpled the note up and cried as Grant tried to comfort him, even though Grant was feeling deep sadness inside too. Danny swore that he'd get revenge for his and Grant's parents death against Amethyst someday.

About a year later, Danny was given the opportunity to serve under Archie in the A.A.V. as a low ranking rebel member. Danny gladly took the option, seeing as it was his only way to get revenge for the death of his parents. He continued to participate in the A.A.V. for 4 years until he was promoted to a high ranking rebel by Archie himself. Danny now has the willpower and confidence to blast through any Amethyst scum he finds. He won't stop until he finds the soldier that killed his and Grant's parents.

Pokémon: (Amethyst Max 3, High Ranking Soldier Max 5, Low Ranking Soldier Max 3, Middle Ground Max 1. No Legendaries, try not to have too many OP Pokémon, two full evos Max)

Charizard, Stunfisk, Riolu, Zorua, and Floette

RP Sample: (An example of previous RP work, if you don't have any then please write an epilogue about your character)

The following is an excerpt from Hoenn! Hard-Mode:

Spoiler:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
@Apotheosis: Honestly just go for whatever one tickles your fancy the most. I planned on having one person for each role and that fell through so just whatever character you'd have the most fun posting as!

@Village: You're accepted! Welcome to The Darkest Timeline! I'll add you to the OP when I get a chance later on this evening.

VillageofDragons

Years
@Apotheosis: Honestly just go for whatever one tickles your fancy the most. I planned on having one person for each role and that fell through so just whatever character you'd have the most fun posting as!

@Village: You're accepted! Welcome to The Darkest Timeline! I'll add you to the OP when I get a chance later on this evening.

Thanks! I'll make my first post in the IC thread soon. :)

Oh, nvm. I am guessing I need to wait until you incorporate me into the next chapter. :)

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

Years
@Village: Yeah, Godzil doesn't have long to go before his Chapter ends so I'll get working on it asap!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay so depending on how I make my SU, you'll give me something to do when I start IC posting? :)

Gandhi Savage

Years
@Apotheosis: Yeah like depending on the role you pick in your SU. For example if you choose to be an Amethyst member your primary goal will be to take down rebellions and work your way up the ranks. Being in the middle-ground would lead to the most freedom on your behalf!

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years

Charlie Arthurson
CharliePok_zpszplssbss.png
Name: Charlie Arthurson
Role: Middle Ground

Appearance: Charlie isn't very tall, only about 5'6, but she's strong, muscular in a lean way from her love for freerunning. She's got long brown hair, light brown skin, and brown eyes. Brown all around. She's got a really expressive face, and she's very bad at hiding her emotions.

Unless she's wearing her parkour gear you wouldn't be able to tell though, she hides it well. Her feminine side is in conflict with her athletic side while she has trouble understanding that they are not mutually exclusive. When she's not running she tends to wear skirts and loose shirts and dark tights to hide behind. When she IS running she wears good grippy shoes, track pants, and a good supportive tanktop.

Personality: Physically Charlie is strong and fast and effective. She can sprint, vault over any obstacles in her way, and she knows how to fall from heights. Freerunning used to be a hobby of hers, something she did for fun. She felt, well, free. You'd think a girl who practices something so dangerous and exhilarating might be unquestioningly brave, perhaps even reckless. You'd think a girl like that could handle anything thrown her way. You would think.

Charlie doesn't feel brave. Most of the time she's scared, terrified even. She tries to stay out of trouble, doesn't trust herself to do anything right should it come to that. But at the same time she has a lot of empathy and wants to do the right thing, it's causing a lot of inner conflict in these harsh times.

She's got some self-worth issues too. She feels that because she's not brave and because she does nothing while the city is terrorized by team Amethyst she's weak and not worth anything. How could she be? She had friends who joined the AAV to make a change, she had friends who joined team Amethyst without much choice. She had friends who were dead. And she just keeps keeps swimming.

History: Charlie was Goldenrod born and raised. Her mom raised her and her sister all by herself in the city, working a decent nursing job at the hospital. Nothing fancy but they got by. Charlie remembers the days before the invasion fondly. She'd been a rebellious teenager, taking up freerunning and zipping through the city. Goldenrod was perfect for parkour with its high rises and busy center and they exploited every bit of it. As a kid she'd done athletics and some self-defense courses, but she revelled in how freerunning challenged her, challenged eery fiber in her body, there was really nothing like it. It was a happier time.

Then everything changed when Amethyst attacked. The city was an attractive target, the largest urban center in Johto, and it was quickly seized. Charlie's sister had been abroad in Kanto at the time and the collapse of Mt Silver meant she was cut off from Johto and they hadn't seen her since. Meanwhile some of Charlie's freerunning friends wanted to fight back, to use their skills to hit Amethyst where it hurt. Charlie was hesitant, she was scared, she'd stood on the sidelines. Some of the runners managed to join AAV. Some of the runners caught Amethyst's attention, and of course recruits with such skills were very welcome and were given the "choice" of joining. Some were made an example of. Her old crew disappeared one at a time and Charlie stopped running.

Since then Charlie has done her best to blend in as much as possible. She just wants to stay unnoticed, live her life, wait until it all blows over. Wait until someone else saves the day, that's the plan.

Pokémon:
Zubat_XY.gif
Nigel the Zubat, caught accidentally and has been a steady companion since.

Roleplay Sample: Jasper Reed from "A Rocket's Diary"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@Apotheosis: Yeah like depending on the role you pick in your SU. For example if you choose to be an Amethyst member your primary goal will be to take down rebellions and work your way up the ranks. Being in the middle-ground would lead to the most freedom on your behalf!
I changed my mind, sorry for hogging a potential spot >.< Good luck with the RP though!

Gandhi Savage

Years
@Swan: ACCEPTED 100 TIMES OVER, I'll add you to the OP asap!

@Apotheosis: Aw, that's a shame! Was looking forward to seeing you post! Oh well, maybe next time! There's always a spot here for you :)

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
SWEET! I'm really looking forward to start this, and feel free to be as mean to her as you want hehehe

VillageofDragons

Years
Hey, TurkishDelight. I just wanted to let you know I'm dropping out of this Roleplay. I didn't realize how many Roleplays I joined before it's too late and college starts for me in two weeks. That being said I'd love to participate, but I need to reduce how many Roleplays I'm a part of. Plus I feel like I'm behind and would have to catch up a ton before my character starts chapter four.

So without, further ado, I'm sorry but I'm withdrawing from this Roleplay. I plan to stay and participate in Hoenn Hard-Mode, but for this one Danny is done as a character.

CobbyKun

Return of the Mack
Years
Are you taking SU's? Just read through the IC and this thread and it's really got me interested! If so I'd love to write up an SU and see what you think.
My post count is low because I'm returning from a looooong hiatus (Since ~2008) during which I forgot my account just incase that might have thrown you off :P

CobbyKun

Return of the Mack
Years
I'll scratch something up as soon as I can, a little busy with work but should be by tomorrow if all goes to plan!

Back