• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Opal

Would you like to be a Pokemon Designer or Spriter for Pokemon Opal?

• Designer, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • Spriter, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • Both! (Contact me)

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 116 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2009
looks cool... i like the word oPaL looks funny. graphics look cool i like the idea. keep up the good work G shnizzy

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
UPDATES - Wild Battle System, new features..? & more!!

The graphics ain't nothin, though. It's just sinnoh! XD (thank goodness we switched from FR/LG)

UPDATES!!

GREAT NEWS, EVERYONE!
We are just one step closer to getting into Beta.
I finally switched around the tiles, so now the wild Pokémon Battle System works. Before it wouldn't because we were using sinnoh tiles! XD
But I got it now. I had some fun battling alot of wild Cyanaries.(geez, they're annoying!)
It was pretty fun. Please everyone, continue making more fakes! So far I have added 34 to the dex. They need some tweaking, but notheless I'm happy!
The surprise - it's coming, but for some reason I can't get myself motivated! I'm not exactly sure what else to put on it, either! XD
Here are some things under progress:

♥ New features (possibly a delivery area for events???)
♥ Alot more sprites
♥ Alot more fakemon
♥ More maps!

The giant map that freak mentioned hasn't been filled yet. I'm trying hard to get those fakes in the dex! It seems alot of the spriters have left or something, but I'm going to get their attention again. Please don't be afraid to talk, everyone!
Bye!

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
probably not anytime before the end of the year, actually. XD
I didn't say SOON, I said One step closer. XD
We need more fakes, though the designers seem to be dead. XD The spriters too. And the musician.. is dead. :(

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
Years
Darn.

probably not anytime before the end of the year, actually. XD
I didn't say SOON, I said One step closer. XD
We need more fakes, though the designers seem to be dead. XD The spriters too. And the musician.. is dead. :(

Oh. Well, sorry 'bout that. I'll try to work a little on Fakemon designing once I get enough practice.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well everyone might be dead but im not dead and so i'll soon be making the rest of the maps for opal *cough* the island with artist *cough* you might not understand the thing inbetween the coughs if your not kitty.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
haha. Funny thing is, freak.. the island with the artist.. you already gave me that map, soo. :/
*ahem, the route with the shore in the back*
XD
But anyways, continue.. i'm almost done with some sprites(6 in all! *phew!*) and the fakes have been added. So now we have 35. Whooo!
Did I mention Eevee will be there? New evos for every type! ^^

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
I did??? XD i forgot well i'll start on mapping other stuff in november XD my birth month and i could get all the maps for the second island done till new year and the whole game's maps could be done till feburary and by then all the fakemon might also be completed and the only thing left could just be eventing so in a way we are very close to a demo.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
erm.. you should never calculate the future like that. XD But, maybe. I'll be making the inside building maps.
The delivery area shouldn't take too long. I'll try and make an event item, but I'm not sure how we'll do it. Download via dA? I dunno.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Its good that you want to de a designer but you do need to know that this GAME is not a HACK ok but if you still want to be a designer for it you should look at the explanations on the first page or contact kitsukitty.

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
That looks good, but you only show the standart Freatures from the Kit.
But the new Pokemon is good.

Virus

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Like I keep saying,
I'm extremely busy. Believe it or not, I do have a life. I don't have time for everything, actually. _o_'
And besides, you don't need to have the newest graphics.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Just so you know - our fakes are our fakes. No ones taking them. We've had someone want to take one, but no one's gonna. Ok? I added a bunch more to the front page:

026 Creedil
027 Roasaurius
028 Gattomier
030 FireType1 *^
031 FireType2 *^
032 Ninjunny *
033 Puppy Pokémon *
034 Hunting Pokémon *
035 Keromow *
036 Teakamow *
037 Weremow *
038 Yenica *
039 Lynexia *
040 Bushy Tail Pokémon *
041 Bushy tail Pokémon2 *
042 Seta *
043 Zoul *
044 Flower Bud Pokémon *
045 Flowering Pokémon *
046 Peacock Pokémon *

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Wow, very good ideas I especially like Seta and Zoul!

Maybe it's just my computer but when I click the Flower Bud Pokemon it leads me to the Peacock Pokemon.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
look closly at the peacocks they are flower buds.

very good work kitty i must say

and to top it off

here's the newest map of the game

untitled-2.png

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
BIG UPDATE

BIG NEWS, EVERYONE!!
Freak A's A List organization has merged with Project hiatu, and became parteners with his game. We are now part of the organization on...

hideAki.
You can't have games without an A.

This is just a merge - so that means we are still accepting people and etc etc.
Don't be afraid to be excited! XD
Please check out the forum in my signature.

The site is still under some instruction. Please be patient, but do not hesitate to join!

hideak10.png

Last edited:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
7. Features
The feature's scripts are exclusive to hideAki games only!

Amity Square (To be Renamed)
Pics coming soon. Scripting/programming in progress!

Berry Bakery
The berry Bakery will be just like Poffins. Though, the way of cooking it is yet to be decided.. It will be composed of recipes that can be bought, won, or found! There may not be many recipes, but I will try as hard as I can to make it great! The Berry Bakery is only to be used in hideAki games. So, no one else can use the script of it! These pastries or treats made in the Berry Bakery can be fed to Pokémon for special effects. Maybe there will be a recipe just like a Rare Candy..? Or maybe one just like an Elixir..? Wait and see!

Item Pot
Actually, there was a word for this, and Freak A thought it up.. but I forgot what it was! XD
Here you can mix items to create new ones. Maybe two potions for a hyper potion.. Or maybe a Fire Orb and a Stone to make a Fire Stone?
This idea isn't really passed yet, I'm not sure whether or not to let it through. What do you think?!

Stay tuned and don't be scared to share ideas with us!

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
Using Pokemon Emerald Tiles makes the game looks somewhat original ;) But the fakemons such as Mimibud is little too plain and empty. Add little more uhmm.. Shadings,Highlighting,Details etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back