• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Is Forever doing a good job on the Black and White forum as he is suppose to want to mod the Black/White2 forum? I would say no as he all-ready have a section :)

Years
Is Forever doing a good job on the Black and White forum as he is suppose to want to mod the Black/White2 forum? I would say no as he all-ready have a section :)

Correction, Forever is a girl.

Speaking of B2/W2, the games will be released in Japan on June 23.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I kinda just... realised that. XD Oh well, hopefully it won't be too bad. Actually, no, I think I'll just remove the expiry on the threads so this doesn't look as ugly. >>

Years
It happens. I haven't played BW for months now actually. Which is kinda sad since it has a competitive Hydregon that was traded to me during Anime Expo that I never got to use.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nor have I, except for the egg swap. Kinda disappointing though because I'm thinking that from the looks of it, I'll prefer B2W2. XD; I'm happy either way though since I don't need to reset Black nowww :3 So in other words I'll never replay Black or White!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I should replay Black before doing anything else, I feel bad because I still haven't even found all the fugitive sages XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Omg I read the news on serebii and I'm actually excited about the sequels :D The new trainers look awesome by the way, especially the cute girl. And finally some foreign pokémon in Unova.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Going from the amount of fanart so far, I'm guessing mai waifu Homika is more popular than Shizui.
--------------------------
I'm predicting a scenario (post credits) where you can battle Hilda/Hilbert (similar to Red in GSCHGSS). Anyone else predicting something similar?

Last edited:
Years
I'd like to battle some characters from BW in the post-game just to have more post-game to play in general. Maybe Hilda if you have a copy of White 2 and Hilbert if you're playing Black 2?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
B2W2 FTW!

The news we get are only getting me more and more excited. I'm so ready for the summer to begin. These games are looking like a huge step up for Pokémon games (so far)! n__n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I'm with Kaori. Once summer hits I'm going to be reading the info like a book worm. LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. My nerves are all jittery just waiting on it. Forget the summer, fall needs to hit NOW.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'm going to spoil my days away, I just know it...oh well at least I'll know what I'm buying, and my expectations won't be as hyped up as they would be other wise. Almost exactly two months and a week until these games come out...so that means two more Corocoro's. I expect the one we get in June to feature the most info yet.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I am so psyched for Black 2 and White 2. You can probably tell which one of Kyurem's forms I like best by my theme, no?

I'm with Netto Azure. I've been looking closely at the map, and seeing a few new things under the ice, along with some old features. Also, some other features I can't quite seem to find under the ice. It's because the ice is so see-through that I think it's not there as a part of the game; rather, I think it's just there for the moment to cover up new areas that they don't want to reveal yet. I also discovered upon looking very closely that behind the mountain that the Abundant Shrine is at the base of, there appears to be some sort of airport, with a cave entrance near it. I wonder what that could be about...

EDIT: Another notable thing is that if you look closely at the map, you can see that the ice is actually above the clouds. It's most clear that the clouds go under the ice at the northwest corner of the map.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Netto, your signature is the bee's knees.

Anyways, I always tell myself i'm not going to spoil the game for myself but I always end up spoiling the hell out of it.
Heck, i'm probably going to play the Japanese version when it comes out due to just being flat-out eager to play these games.

As for the map, i'm sticking to my guns on the whole "covering up changes in Unova," but I wouldn't be opposed to some of the other things people have suggested regarding a frozen Unova.
I remember reading someone's post about how the frozen part of Unova could become available late in the game with bonus gyms, which sounds like a cool idea. The already available area of Unova on the map probably wouldn't be able to house very many gyms, though. :O
Bahh, who knows?

Idk, i'm giddy.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I love how these games are making us think so much. For all we know, the plot and everything will be so simple. @@; I love it though, better enjoy the speculations while it lasts.

Years
Netto, your signature is the bee's knees.

I couldn't help myself but make it. It's just way too lulzy and helps mollify my want of incorporating Hoenn with BW2 or something. xD

And the ice is there to obviously cover up the extra facilities. Just like the plot walls in Black and White for Black City and White Forest lulz.

Jack

ego
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2020
I can't wait for this game. Even though the storylines weren't as great as previous generations. I still love it. I play for the plot and the adventure. d;. callmewack.

Back