• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Man that gilscor was a tough little thing gonna have to find so other way to beat them birds

Yeah. You almost lucked out on that. I was so close to bring Viriz instead, but thought that three legends was pushing it so subbed it for Glisc. Sorry 'bout that. (Use an Ice type, it helps.)

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Yeah. You almost lucked out on that. I was so close to bring Viriz instead, but thought that three legends was pushing it so subbed it for Glisc. Sorry 'bout that. (Use an Ice type, it helps.)

Yeah i'm most likely going to have to start EVing my ice types and it's all good i was fine with you bring Gliscor the only problem i have with em is that dream world ability without it they wouldn't be as easy to stall with (BTW i never knew that you could freeze a fire type but hey luck was on my side).

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Sry i wasn't on yesterday, I had things to do.
I updated the wins/losses, Achievements, etc.
If i messed up anywhere let me know.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Hi guys just a reminder to any that are interested, there is a Darkrai event starting now on nintendo WFC, mystery gift Darkrai, if anyone gets a, timid or a Modest please let me know so I can get a copy please!

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back