• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You can just get the pokemon and evolve them. I'll let this re-roll happen since your restrictions weren't taken into account entirely, but let's be reasonable people. I can understand asking to leave out a specific type or a specific couple Pokemon, but let's not make our restrictions too restrictive, because otherwise it's not so much random =/

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Necrum's Random Pokemon Challenge
Badges: 3/8

I just defeated Fantina after much failure. When I arrived in Hearthome I received Eevee, whom I backtracked all the way to Eterna just to evolve into Leafeon, whom I forgot to list in my team confirmation, lol. I skipped a lot of trainers along the way so I could train Leafeon as much as possible before Fantina, but it still required some luck on my part.

Team:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 1, 2018
Name: Alex
Game: White Version
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFEs: No
Restrictions: Keep within obtainables of that version

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
Name: Honorthief72
Game: Gold
Number of Pokémon: 5
Restrictions: No NFE Pokémon

Girafarig, Miltank, Dragonite, Sandslash, Rapidash
Does that work for you?

Name: Armorous
Game: Leaf Green
Number of Pokemon: 5
NFEs: Yes
Restrictions:
- Only pokemon that can be obtained in LG
- No trade evos
- At least one Pokemon must be obtainable or have a pre-evo obtainable before the second gym

Last edited:
Years
BTW, this is a short update, gotta pack a bit to go spend the night at my grandmas.
Chapter Four, (Insert Clever Title Name Here!)
Well, I did the Mr. Briney stuff, got the pokenav, and went to Dewford. I found Steven, along with my next team member! He is a Aron. I worked my way out of the cave, and trained for the gym.

Next time on Espeon Adventures, We take on the Dewford city gym!

Could you give me some suggestions on what to name my male Aron? He must be named after a Video game character/monster. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
Name: Riane
Game: Expert emerald
Number of Pokemon:5
NFEs: no
Restrictions: must be gen3 or earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back