• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ownership of the club has been transferred to Star11Pika upon request of the owner.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would say Rayquaza. It's got quite an epic feel to it; every time I hear it, it always as if I'm actually going up against some legendary. xD" Alongside that, I also like Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina's theme.

Years
Username: AoTora
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Ao
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Flygon
Reason for joining club: I love the dragon-type (:

Answer to any one of the current topics:

What made you love dragon-types? Their awesome designs! And I really love dragons in general (:

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
Years
Hi I would like to join this club
Username: lequinus
Which dragon I like the most: DIALGA
Reason to join: DRAGONS ASSEMBLE
Question
Favourite dragon gen: GEN 4! GARCHOMP DIALGA PALKIA GIRATINA! Fan girls unite!

Username: AoTora
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Ao
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Flygon
Reason for joining club: I love the dragon-type (:

Answer to any one of the current topics:

What made you love dragon-types? Their awesome designs! And I really love dragons in general (:
I will add you both to the list in a few seconds guys
Welcome~

@Current topic: I really like all the themes in gen 4 but I loved the 4th gen Legandaries best. But if I need to chose I will go with Diagla since it was my first legandary after all.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I like all of the themes that the legendary dragons have, but my favorite is Zekrom's (oh, Zekrom, I had no idea that Zekrom's theme was your favorite).

Reactions: Tek

Tek

Years
I didn't know the dragons had certain themes, had to YouTube it. 5th gen has the best overall sound IMO. There's elements of EDM mixed in at certain places, which is cool. Rayquaza's theme has some intense 16-bit drums, though, definitely epic.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I didn't know the dragons had certain themes, had to YouTube it. 5th gen has the best overall sound IMO. There's elements of EDM mixed in at certain places, which is cool. Rayquaza's theme has some intense 16-bit drums, though, definitely epic.

I just did the same thing, and I'm torn between Rayquaza and Giratina, but I'm leaning toward Giratina's theme. It just sounds really epic.

Tek

Years
I just did the same thing, and I'm torn between Rayquaza and Giratina, but I'm leaning toward Giratina's theme. It just sounds really epic.

Does Giratina have a different theme from Dialga/Palkia? I got bored with Dialga's so I just sort of skipped to Zekrom XD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Does an Arceus with the Draco plate count? Because I love that theme.

Not sure if it would. Arceus is actually a normal-type when you first encounter it. It turns into dragon when you finally capture it and give it that plate, haha.

Star11Pika

Years
Not sure if it would. Arceus is actually a normal-type when you first encounter it. It turns into dragon when you finally capture it and give it that plate, haha.

I think it will not be an dragon pokemon. It's a pokemon that can change type but it will always be a normal type pokemon from origine.

Star11Pika

Years
I dont know if its original, but i thing my fav theme is Giratina's.

Also, i would like to choose a dragon pokemon for myself so that it can be added in the member area; I think i'll go for a Latios

Yes that is possible. But I am changing a little bit of the bbccode from the 1st post now. I was not able to oversee everything.
Please be pattient while I try to fix it :-)

Star11Pika

Years

Would you like to be an dragon pokemon yourself? If Yes which one? and why?

I would because there are many places you are able to visit if you fly. I would love to be a Dragonite since it is my fav pokemon but I wouldn't mind waiting till I can fly. It should be a pain though cause wating 2 stages.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
It's kinda obvious which dragon I'd wanna be. Zekrom is the shiznit. And I can still fly via electromagnetism. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back