• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
not her roms !!! her rela games !!!

BTW:sorry I haven't posted I had problems with my PC
I have a lot of things to tell you guys !!!
right now I am 22:52 in saphire :P
I have palyed the rom :P but this is just !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (have no words)
thursday I cought kyogre by accident at 13:55 with an ultra ball !!! so I thought to save my master ball even at raiquaza !!! and so I did !!! the next day I cought raiquaza with an ultra ball at the 9th try !!! (all the other tries I kicked his but with one hit !!! :P hehe)
and so my master ball is still kept for a future shiny expirience !!!
yesterday was the day for hunting lati !!! It is very easy actually !!! cought it with an ultra ball :P again at 20:43!!! the other two shinyes are Timid and lati is Modest :P
30 minutes ago I cought regirock !!! guess what .... with an ultra ball !!!
right now i will leave legend hunting, because i have no money left :P I spent it on 150 ultra balls from wich i have 20 left because of the legend hunting !!!
So do you know what that means ???
No shiny will escape me !!! It was a plan I had in mind since i joined the club !!! that if i get another game i won't make the same mistake and throw away my master ball for a legendary poke !!!

SHINYES BEWARE !!! but show yourselves after all :P !!!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
CONGRADULATIONS on the shiny Metapod, MM!

Hopefully the Seviper curse doesn't work in Victory Road Cave. I moved there right after talking my friend into letting me keep her Sapphire til the 22nd of next month, it cost me my Ruby and Silver until then, as she took those, cause she was getting tired of her Leaf Green game.

So I'm hunting Aron/Lairon in VRC, may the curse get stuck like a nightmare in a dream catcher if it trys to get to me there. LOL ;)

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
My computer is as forgetful as I am, and that is NOT a good thing! Well.. i have no GBA batteries, but no new news... sorry for the lack of posts.. >.<; My friend just let me borrow Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories so I'm not sure I'm going to be playing Poke'mon as much for now. (Turning your GBA on and off repeatedly kills the battery like none other.)

Years
OMG, what the hell is wrong with my game?? I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY SPEAROW!! D: That's two in one day!! OMG, if I was anyone else, I'd ban myself on the spot!

(Oddly enough, I found it right as Pazzkat posted. o_0 Is he a friend of yours??)

I'll be back with the info in a bit.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
MM i ban thee!! liar :P

ahh im just kidding, yo all ive found my way back to the site! my AOL browser wouldnt let me on here for some odd and unexplained reason but i downloaded firefox and im back! without a vengance unfortunatly...

so yeah, no new shinys from me unfortunatly, so im sad but im not giving up just yet!

MM: WHATS WITH THE BANNER must we debate about how crap MCR are? lol

i saw the new shiny hunters banners.. i have two quetions, where are they? and how can i get one? lol

well i'll catch up on all the things i missed in my absence tomorrow as its currently 2:52AM in merry old england, but if anyone cares to give me an update in the meantime feel free to do so

Happy huntings!

Years
YAMI!! *glomps* Yeah, AOL is teh suckage. Don't use it.

Yami_Zidane said:
MM: WHATS WITH THE BANNER must we debate about how crap MCR are? lol
Need I reference this?

http://spaces.msn.com/profile.aspx?pgmarket=en-ca&cid=-8764621831481759477

This is Yami's MSN profile. It's the profile associated with the account he has assigned to the little MSN button here. Note the part:

i like a lot of bands: Slipknot My Chemical Romance Korn Nirvana The Used Trivium FFAF B4MV and probably more that i cant think of erm.......Stuff
Yeah. You're really just an MCR fan at heart. ;)

Yami_Zidane said:
i saw the new shiny hunters banners.. i have two quetions, where are they? and how can i get one? lol
The (co)owners version:
[ URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247][ IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/SHC/shcbanner4lead.png[/ IMG][/ URL]
Remove the space at the beginning of each tag.

I finally caved and set up an exclusive Shiny box on my Fire Red. I was previously keeping them with all my other effort trainees, but that box was overflowing, along with half of my other boxes. I had to sacrifice my box reserved for "refugee" pokes from past Emerald saves to make it.

I don't have any info on Spearow yet. Well, it's Relaxed, male, and in a Repeat Ball. It got poisoned by Breloom's Effect Spore as I switched in, so I just tossed a Repeat Ball first thing.

Pazzkat, did your shiny Spearow have a name? If so (and it was male), I'd like to name mine after it to commemorate the long-lost shiny. Man, I have too many golden shiny birds. I seriously need to find other places to hunt.

Edit: Pictures! I'll try to get IVs this evening, as well.
13-SpearowL15a.jpg
13-SpearowL15b.jpg

Edit2: Ooh, initial IVs (for L15, as in picture):
HP: 27..31
Atk: 20..26
Def: 27..31
SpAtk: 0..4
SpDef: 12..17
Speed: 14..19

Wowzers. The only bad one is Special Attack, which he can't use, anyway.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
CONGRADULATIONS on the shiny Spearow, MM! (le sigh)

Yep, took all my shiny hunters luck, insted of ME getting one a few hours after you do, YOU got it.

That meens I've had no luck, it's been about 155 hours sence the Seviper.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
Too bad my mew doesn't count. Hoever, i went on a spre for 17 hours and found 8 shinies on pokemon silver. They are:
Ditto:blue
Ponyta:blue flames
Rapadash(evolve):weird color
Polywhirl:light blue
Voltorb:dark blue
Gastly:blue gas
psyduck: light blue
unkown j:dark blue

Also, if anyone needs shiny pictures of any pokemon in existance, then pm me.

Years
From breeding, I assume? That's the only reasonable way you could get that many G/S/C shinies that quickly. LDD keeps a seperate listing of G/S/C shinies and they don't count for SHC cards. Nonetheless, welcome to the SHC!

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
Actually...

[FONT="[SIZE="5"]Comic Sans MS"]actually, i caught them except for ponyta. I traded and breeded, like you said. The others i either caught or evolve. I am soooo lucky, i even one the radio contest 3 times!!![/[/SIZE]FONT]

Years
OMFG i cant beleive it i just caught a shiney mareep in emerald and i traded it to my sapphire at my friends house so could get the national dex but i forgot that there are alot of rare candys on it so not to be tempted to use them i traded it back

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Wow MM amazing you can use Pigeot and Fearow in a double battle together,it would be amazing Kinda anyway Congratulations to everyone on New shinys. also welcome to the club Con. i have a few Gold/silver shinies myself but thats another story. I think it would be a good idea to make G/S/C shiny cards,Make them look Old school they will be preety cool.

Anyway on topic.
No new shinys for me but im not really hunting much,Im trying to get All 150 power stars on Super mario 64 Ds before my friend completes the original super mario 64 anyway thats all i have to report i almost fogot i have 126 powerstars at the moment so i have no worrys at all in this race.

Good luck everyone.

Years
No tailow even after almost 14 hours straight hunting. But I'm getting more patient so huzzarh!
well it was two 7 hour car journeys :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
MetalMario said:
YAMI!! *glomps* Yeah, AOL is teh suckage. Don't use it.

Need I reference this?

http://spaces.msn.com/profile.aspx?pgmarket=en-ca&cid=-8764621831481759477

This is Yami's MSN profile. It's the profile associated with the account he has assigned to the little MSN button here. Note the part:

Yeah. You're really just an MCR fan at heart. ;)

May i point out thats my OLD msn profile, i no longer use that account, and i once liked MCR but they got way too overrated and i went off them hehe.. dont give me that look...

anyway back on topic no shinyness to report, though in my absence i managed to get Breloom to level 84 and thats againsy Krabbys and Remoraids.. so yeah im proud =]

erm yeh.. i'll be off now Happy Huntings.. *goes to read what i missed*

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
wow... mm you are insane...

... ive moved to filling my dex in cronological order in hopes of finding a shiny on the way...

gl to all and take care^^.

Years
Yami_Zidane said:
May i point out thats my OLD msn profile, i no longer use that account,
I used to have you added but then you got a new e-mail and I couldn't be bothered to add it and then I got a new one aswell O.o

No shiny tailow as reported earlier but AC:WW is taking up some of my shiny hunting time ¬¬

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I have a question ! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Does MM take all our luck !!! :P hehe I mean It's not bad and I don't say anithing agaist him but aren't you going to share your luck :P hahaah
actually congrats to MM !!! I support him !!! And congrats to Hunter Master !!!

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
... im moving on i think... magikarp seems to be too illusive... ill go for an easy target... regice here i come!...

*hunts avidly*

Back