• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Went to bed before 2, got up at 9. And, of course, nearly cried over the latest chapter (also it shows signs of shipping~).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would have gotten up earlier but my mom stole my glasses and I don't like walking around blind. Of course, I'm awake and I still don't have my glasses because shs's watching TV so... ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
b.

.. yeah. don't call my mom that regardless of what she did, especially because I didn't say why. :/ mo even as a joke.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I went and saw Paranormal Activity 3 today!

And right after that I went to one of the few remaining Suncoasts in my state and found and bought Slayers Try! /third season yaaaaaaay

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Rossu, the lightning is completely off with Wendy and her witch hat (omgwhyisthehairhighlightedinawaythatimpliestherenotbeingawitchhatatallplustheheadisn'tevenshadowedbyitalsothehighlightingonthehatitselfmakesnosensewhatsoever), and it bothers meeeehhhhhhh :U

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

There's lightning in Wendy's image? 8D /brick'd

Hey, the only adjustments I made to the image were cropping/resizing/layering/increasing the saturation/Idk if I sharpened or not though I don't think I did ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back