• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have a blue 3DS XL, and I've owned it since April this year.. I bought it in anticipation of X and Y, but I use it nowadays to play Animal Crossing New Leaf :3

Sirfetch’d

I have a blue 3DS XL, and I've owned it since April this year.. I bought it in anticipation of X and Y, but I use it nowadays to play Animal Crossing New Leaf :3

That is the same one that I ordered. Currently I have no games for it as I really just bought it for X&Y, but I might buy one this week to actually get some use out of it :3

Years
Before I got New Leaf, I was using my 3DS just to play Pokémon, and it's helpful for me to have 2 DS units again so that I don't have to borrow my mother's original DS to get Pokémon from game to game.

Years
That is the same one that I ordered. Currently I have no games for it as I really just bought it for X&Y, but I might buy one this week to actually get some use out of it :3

If you want to play other games worthwhile on 3DS, then start out with Fire Emblem, MH3U, and maybe SMT IV.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
When I get money I'll probably get Pokemon X/Y, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Fire Emblem, LoZ OoT 3D, and Kingdom Hearts 3D.

btw what are MH3U and SMT IV? xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Hey guys, guess what I finally beat into submission. . .
That's right, **** YOU CSS!!

I feel much better now. :)

MH3U is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, but I don't know Smt IV right off hand.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh stop being a girl, Dipu. :)

& yes, CSS can be a pain. The signature I have on right now created a scrollbar even though the image was under the limit...way under.

Years
When I get money I'll probably get Pokemon X/Y, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Fire Emblem, LoZ OoT 3D, and Kingdom Hearts 3D.

btw what are MH3U and SMT IV? xD

MH3U: Monster hunter 3 Ultimate. It's easily one of the best games in the 3DS library though Circle Pad Pro is recommended. Monster Hunter 4 comes out in Japan but freakin' region lock! Region lock can go kill itself.

SMT IV: Shin Megami Tensei IV. If you're into fighting with demons, this is the game for you. Not to mention if you have played Persona series, you'll be a bit more familiar with this game.

Years
Yeah, mine's CSS-based too. I only edited this one off a code someone left for me and this was the result, in fact I actually suck at CSS so I might stick with this particular code for now, only changing the image.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For me, CSS isn't too hard. I've been working with it for quite a long time, because I'm a web designer. =) I'm not too familiar with the more advanced stuff, though, such as Javascript and jQuery.

Last edited:
Years
I'm moderate with CSS.. I alway have to look at w3schools.com to verify if I'm properly coding the CSS, but I at least know how to do it to some extent. I'd say the signature I have now is the best CSS design I've done from scratch.

Oh my gosh javascript. I wish I knew how to code in it ;_; it's one of the few web languages I have never even bothered to touch

Years
MidnightShine was the one who gave me the code mine was originally from, I tweaked stuff and it turned out like this. Now I actually want to keep learning CSS from people here!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I do absolutely nothing with CSS. Personally, I find it too cumbersome and prefer things to be a lot more simplistic. I think Fanfiction & Writing is the only section where CSS is looked down upon (since it's difficult to quote and read, depending on the color choices).

While I am amazed at what others can do with CSS, it's just not for me. Which is how it is with a lot of coding languages, like Javascript or even more advanced HTML. I only know the basics.

Sirfetch’d

I did a little simple CSS in my sig today, but I just can't be asked to learn anymore. I mess up and get frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back