• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Hey, so I apologize if this has been brought up before, but when I exit Rock Tunnel onto Route 4, I was under the impression that the video was supposed to ring to trigger 'The Misty Mermaid.' However, in my game this does not happen, and it basically makes a snowball effect...
What I mean by that is, none of the other events seem to trigger (such as The Battle of the Badge, It's Mr. Mime Time, Showdown at the Po-ké Corral, or The Evolution Solution... and the Dragonite won't come down before the first movie).
I've already tried to repatch it and it hasn't worked. Is there a solution?

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm...Im actually beginning to wonder if im the only one without a single glitch...I would post my copy,if it makes any difference,but Metapod might not approve...and to think i played this whole game on a hacked psp!

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2017
I can't get this game to work, I have Pokemon FireRed downloaded, I have Lunar IPS, and VisualBoyAdvance, though whenever I patch FireRed and AshGray together, it corrupts the file and makes it unable to load for VBA.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
After the first movie event with mewtwo i cant find anyway to go back and i don't have the warp command on the pc so what do i do or how do i get the warp thing?

GameAce 92

Raichu Fan
Years
save/beta question

I'm sure it's been answered before, but I did look through quite a few pages and didn't see anything. Anyways, my question is: Can you use your save from an older Beta version on a NEWER Beta version..and if so, how?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Easy dude!!You don't need to yell just because he is new.When i was playing like him,i am confused too.
Finally some has probably seen the comment. CAPS LOCK for the win!

Hmmm...Im actually beginning to wonder if im the only one without a single glitch...I would post my copy,if it makes any difference,but Metapod might not approve...and to think i played this whole game on a hacked psp!
No, you are just doing it right ;) Be proud of yourself =)

After the first movie event with mewtwo i cant find anyway to go back and i don't have the warp command on the pc so what do i do or how do i get the warp thing?
Then use walk through walls or whatever your want.

I'm sure it's been answered before, but I did look through quite a few pages and didn't see anything. Anyways, my question is: Can you use your save from an older Beta version on a NEWER Beta version..and if so, how?
Put the newly patched ROM into the same folder and give the saves and ROM same name.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015

No, you are just doing it right ;) Be proud of yourself =)
Well,some things I did didnt work for others,like the Cerulean Sisters not working,or Movie Event...but I am glad to know that the first hacked game i played,i played right

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
Hey guys need help
sorry for my bad eng

How do i find Koga i manage to get all the badge except koga badge
i opened the door but cant find koga anywhere

well i end up skipping koga gym before really going and try getting the badge since i though it would be unlock by an event then i end up getting the badges

then i get back to the gym and try looking at the south of the statue
then when i pressed b it opened the door well it wont open unless i pressed b
i tried it not presing b at all it wont open the door

since it says south so pressed down then go back more like north and pressed up
it dint work until i end up pressing b

do i need to restart my game from the beggining or did i only missed something to make koga appear

well dont wanna go and search for the entire 146 page to find my answer
since it would be way to many

Oh just gonna post bugs hope they'll be fix

event get repeated then hang - this happen when you go back
from
-Mt Moon - team rocket appeared even after the event is finish
-koga gym - cant fight koga when you end up skipping it not really sure what happens if you did not skipped it
because of this cant go to indigo since officer jenny blocks you
or am i missing something so i can by pass officer jenny well anyway
i just put it
-Erika gym event - celadon - where ash get to dressed as a girl by team rocket
it doesnt hang here it just get repeated
-Lost children event - celadon - repeated - no hang
-kas-yas gym - repeated - team rocket appears end up with a hang
-pikachu wild event - no hang - just text then rain - repeated
nice part the wild pikachu did not appear just the text
-ditto - sound background repeated - ditto and the girl dissapear
is that what supposed to happen they dissapear
-digglet event - where team rocket appears then hang - repeated - going to koga gym
-day care center event - sound background still there - or its just like that
-It would be nice if you can help Jigglypuff - then sing on the outdoor stadium
and doodle every single person after they went to sleeping mode
wake up with laugther hahahhahahahahaha nice event
just like the anime
anyway just my opinion
-Togepi event repeated - get as many as you want
i end up getting 10 togepi
Yeah i can raise Togepi I actually like it hope you wont change it
the only problem - everyone is a Boy hope theres a Girl when it hatch
How did i get it i gave Misty the Egg not the Hatch One
Oh Misty Getting Togepi Repeated no hang
It would be nice 1st hatch Boy - 2nd Hatch Girl - then random
just my opinion
Guest what if you gave Misty a Bad Egg
It....................... doesnt work
Looks like Misty not that Dumb after all hehehehehehe

I also finish the gym test event it would be nice if you could skip the other
badges ones you finish it
since it did say you can enter the pokemon leauge
Then recieve a Special badge as a recognition that your qualified to enter pokemon leage ofcourse with the option of still getting the other badges even after finishing the test and if you manage ato get the 8 badge and the Special badge a big event can be unlock

well anyway just an opinion u can ignore it since im way a head of myself

so how do i get pass officer jenny to get into indigo league
or do i really need to restart my game from the star and not skip koga gym

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
amazing

your amazing i just started playing and i just cant believe how similar is it.. its like my dream for over 10 years has finally come true, iv always wanted a pokemon yellow remake and you sir have done it amazing. dont stop at orange islands please, keep it going and continue ur work is amazing and i want to see it continue!

its just too amazing lol seriously u gotto keep continuing xD

Back