• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
Yami_Zidane said:
i dont think thats true, i herd that its determaned if its shiny or not when you recive it, so saving before it hatched wont do any good
actually, that was in ruby and sapphire, but in fr/lg, they dont have time, so the determination is random, and my proof that it was true was that once, i was aiming for shiny eevee, i kept hatching the eggs, and each one had different hp, stats, and was sometimes male or female, while in sapphire, i was trying to get shinyfeebas, the stats were always the same, it was always a female...

and those two i quit

edit: if you mean "it'll only say when its shiny when its hatched" then thats why i said save every 10 steps you take when its ready to hatch

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
Yami_Zidane said:
O_O really? and all this time ive been hatching tonnes of eggs, wow im stupid *goes off to try it*
ya want meh to post screenshots on firered that shows a egg being hatched twice?

edit: it only workds on firered/leafgreen tho and ill post the piccys later, cuz right now im busy battlign the 13374 for the 86th time

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
Years
uhh what do all those numbers mean like im goin to go battle ...... for the 86th time sorry but im a new Shiny Hunter

oh and can you tell from that picture you see before you get the starter if its a shiny or not plz tell me so i dont have too waste a lot of time going to the rival battle

Last edited:

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
Dang so ive been gone for one hour and you guys almost filled up a whole page! and sure id like pics please!

femandawg, no you have to see in the battle

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
femandawg said:
uhh what do all those numbers mean like im goin to go battle ...... for the 86th time sorry but im a new Shiny Hunter

oh and can you tell from that picture you see before you get the starter if its a shiny or not plz tell me so i dont have too waste a lot of time going to the rival battle
for the first part: the 13374 is elite four, since 1337 means elite, and 4 erm.,., means.. well four and 86th is just the amount fo tiems i defeated them

and for the second part, no, the place you choose which starter you want does not show if its shiny of not\

edit: hatching the egg currently

edit2: i think ill haftatell you the stats, mah cell phone doenst take the picture well.

Last edited:

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
Im going to start trying to get all three starter hoenn pokemon SHINY that is

Edit: found sapphire lost fire red for once id like to have all my pokemon games together *dives under bed to look for all pokemon games*

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
hatch 1:
Hp: 21
Sp.Atk:9
Atk:8
Sp.Def:9
Def:9
speed:11

hatch 2:
Hp:21
Sp.Atk:9
Atk:8
Sp.Def:9
Def:9
speed:11

nvm x_x i thought it was right, since onces while i was hatching eevees, i had boys and girls..... stupid meh >.<

Years
Darts said:
I caught a shiny Bagon! Finally! I caught it!
Congrats! I'll update your card if you like.

Takashi said:
I cant blieve that you guys didn't noticed that feman is lying. Shiny zubats are green! Not black! Therefore he is lying!
It's an easy mistake to make on a GBA screen with high glare. Shiny Zubat's a very dark green, almost similar to Dragonite or Charizard.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Can I join the shiny Hunters club please I have already caught two shineys a greenish Arbok and a silver ninetails

Back