• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team OminousBlack [Recruiting]

What should the region name be?

• Sarya

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Odyr

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Frazi

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Rinxy

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2016
Where's the Xat Chat? Cause' I have no Idea what anyone else is doing.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Hi i'm filling in my hack application (:P)
I would like to be whatever's available from these options
Scripter, Mapper, Fakemon Creator, Trainer Creator, or Storyline helper.
Proof of work attached
Past Exp. I have been hacking for about 1-2 years can't tell time flies by
I am available 3 to 5 hrs weekdays 8 hrs weekends
I mostly hack Ruby and Emerald so plz don't be mad if i screw up wit something
(:()

~ Sincerely, Pikakitten

P.S. Change the Ips Proof of Work file to .map

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
Years
@Chainster You have to post them in the internet then paste the url and wrap it in IMG:
Code:
[IMG]~~~URL~~~[/IMG]

if you don't know where to upload them, do what i do and goto some random wiki and edit it. When you edit it upload your image, then copy the url of the image and post it like above. Either that or uploade it to photobucket or imageshack and then get the url and post the image.
If that doesn't help, sorry :(, I'm not good at explaining things.

tpmrpg

Beginning Hacker, Gamer
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
Your current skills/Position you want:Ow Spriter, Move editor
How much time can you dedicate:About 1hr a day now, about 5hrs. a day in 5 days
Proof of work:None, this is why I'm signing up for this
E-mail for contact:[email protected]

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Hi i'm filling in my hack application (:P)
I would like to be whatever's available from these options
Scripter, Mapper, Fakemon Creator, Trainer Creator, or Storyline helper.
Proof of work attached
Past Exp. I have been hacking for about 1-2 years can't tell time flies by
I am available 3 to 5 hrs weekdays 8 hrs weekends
I mostly hack Ruby and Emerald so plz don't be mad if i screw up wit something
(:()

~ Sincerely, Pikakitten

P.S. Change the Ips Proof of Work file to .map

Definetely a nice application~
Well, i will need some help for Fakemon and Trainers.
You can also help me withe the story if you want to.
I think we have enough scripters, but we can always use another mapper.

You are accepted, please present me a couple fakemon and trainers and i'll see what we can do about the story and stuff.

Tpmrg you are accepted.
I really need a move editor and an OW Spriter.
So then if you can do me a favor can you create me some new moves and possibly make an OW Of the hooded trainer i posted on page 2 or 3.

I will update as soon as i can and will try to post a bit of the story i am currently producing. Sorry if i haven't been on or anything....So much came up.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Ok I'll join.

Your current skills/Position you want: Spriting(OW as well), Titlescreen hacking, mapping(anything you need xD)
How much time can you dedicate: 1 hour a day perhaps
Proof of work: Attachment
E-mail for contact: [email protected]

PS: I can hack the Titlescreen text and background as well, just haven't thought of them much. I can also script, but that wouldn't be necessary.
For all my sprites(not so great), check my album.

Last edited:

niven

Years
I got the basic script for the phquall battle done :D! sorry it took me so long, but I forgot all about it, until I was looking through some of my scripts and saw where I started to make it. I've finished and tested it. It should work without any bugs/problems. I've made it to where with little modification, it can be used in any game, to make a script where you have to capture a certain pokemon. Now all we have to do is start on the hack, make it all the way up to the point where you capture phquall, then insert the script.

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
Nice one Niven!

and here is my Fakemon...
it look messy because i use the Pallete of Torchic,Combusken & Blaziken....
and it is already 16 colors :D

I think you could make the Last evolution.. Because i accidentally deleted it Last LAst Month... xD..He looks like Zoroark but in a Dog Position... :D

here they are...

Asorion
Shurikon
Thunlise (DELETED)

niven

Years
@Unforgiven* Thanks

Also, those fakemon you made look pretty good. But why did you use torchic, combusken, and blaziken's palettes? Couldn't it just have it's own palette?

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
@Unforgiven* Thanks

Also, those fakemon you made look pretty good. But why did you use torchic, combusken, and blaziken's palettes? Couldn't it just have it's own palette?

In that time i don't know about pallete things... :D
i just know to edit pokemon and insert them using Gba and a Noob Mapper!

But now i have evolve into a Almost-Expert Scripter,Expert Spriter, & Advance Mapper... :D

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Ok I'll join.

Your current skills/Position you want: Spriting(OW as well), Titlescreen hacking, mapping(anything you need xD)
How much time can you dedicate: 1 hour a day perhaps
Proof of work: Attachment
E-mail for contact: [email protected]

PS: I can hack the Titlescreen text and background as well, just haven't thought of them much. I can also script, but that wouldn't be necessary.
For all my sprites(not so great), check my album.

I see. Well that is an awesome application and you are accepted.
Well think you can map Zaii Academy? Make it look like some prestige academy in the mountains. I'm still waiting for chainster and my other mappers to show me their map examples of zaii academy.
Also niven is trying to make a titlescreen of phquall with a volcano and the sprite of phquall think you can help him with that?

And to UnForgiven* Awesome sprites, but i might change the palette.
I will see to it that i do some sprites in the next few days, but my internet was down for a while so alot of stuff happened. :|
Well i hope we can get some maps so we can insert some scripts and insert some fakemon to make some battles.

niven

Years
In case you guys were wondering about the story, this is what happens, continuing from the end of v2 of the story (check first post)(This was pre-approved by OminousMix):

You head north into a forest. While traveling through it, you here two people talking. You can't understand what they say, except the words Legendary, Kayrero, and Evil.You then try to get closer, the mention of the word legendary sparked your interest, but the people see you coming. They then attack you, and reveal themselves as members of the evil team Dusk! They attack, and you engage in a battle (which you're SUPPOSED to lose). They close in to finish you off, but someone appears to save you. It's Luke, a team Phoenix Admin! After saving you, he says that you'll need to get stronger in order to survive, and offers to let you join Team Phoenix.Afterwards, he gives you some pokeballs and takes you back to team phoenix's base. You then train with some new recruits in the training arena ((1-3 battles)Your Pokemon get healed after every battle).

What do you guys think?

Chainster

Captain Jäger of Ominous Blac
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
Can't post any screenshots and i can't really do it. I am sorry Ominous. I hope i was a help with the story.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
script may be possible the whole loosing part not sure how to do that but i may look into it :)

niven

Years
@M.L I think that you can. If I remember correctly, metapod23 was able to make a script continue after losing, in pokemon ash gray version. I think that it was when you face Brock the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back