• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]A New Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
Yay full map ^-^. But what became of the old route to the E4...and does this mean we have a new victory road (prays it's harder than the old one).

Well its still on the same hill right?
Its surely gonna be different (since the dot is on the other side already), but maybe it'll be similar visually. I mean, like the cliff thing again, but more from a sideview.

Years
Ahhhhhhhh, this is VERY interesting. The road to the Pokemon League has been changed, so it's going to be necessary to go through Undella Town/Giant Chasm, so this probably means a new, even more difficult (hopefully) Victory Road. I am very excited about this :D

The new route formation could also mean we'll get Kyurem before the Pokemon League. (Which may have seemed obvious, though it doesn't seem safe to assume anything about the fifth generation, lol).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The Dengenki scans has released the full Unova map

Avz57-rCQAEC3-Q.jpg_large.jpeg

The map is NOT frozen over (YEAH) and it has some new areas

(One of PCs members Xander0 had a enlarged version if someone can get it that would be welcome)

DISCUSS!!!!!!!

I had already started a discussion on the Game map in this thread so I merged your thread and changed the name of the Thread. Below is my original post for the new map as well that highlights some of the changes I saw.

Well, they released an In-Game map in the newest Magazine from Japan

mapupdate.png

The Pink stuff was me highlighting some of the new changes in B2W2.

First thing I wanna point out is the two Pink Circles connected by the Pink line. On the actual map, those circles are connected by a faint dotted line. For me that is one of the possible locations for that under water tunnel. The other possible location is the Pink circle near Undella where the Route line goes out into the ocean.

The Mountain with the Airplane from the large map is a selectable location as well. I have no idea what's going to be there. There is a small spot that looks like its in the mountains...I'm thinking that's a new E4 Route and Castle. I dunno why I think that but it just seems like that to me.

Do want to point out the lack of Ice which I believe confirms that the region isn't frozen (except for Chargestone Cave and Mistralon Cave cause they still look bluer in the game map)

Also just noticed there is another dotted line that goes from Driftvell to Iccirus. Those dotted lines can very well be underground routes.

I am curious as to what happened to Abyssal Ruins now seeing as the new Route over the water is right over where the Ruins should have been and I don't see a green blip to signify a dungeon/cave thing for it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I wonder what's with the abysmal ruins as well... also why the deter route, is it possible that one of the paths might be closed? I think that the Pacidlog like place might be there but than again there seems to be no dot to signify that...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The Pacifilodge place is Undella. Its in the same location that Undella was on the Anime styled map.

Years
Wow if that's Undella that's one of the biggest changes I've seen so far between the two years...
There seems to be a cave on the route north of Undella which makes me think that the northern town might be Shizui's beach city.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I also now noticed there is a small land route going north from undella town to the town on the route to the supposed new E4. The small land route also has a green dot, so my question is: What do you think it is?

I think it could be the cave we saw a few days ago. In White 2, lava could be flowing up from the ground, while in Black 2, a small underground river could flow from the ocean to the cave.

Years
I also now noticed there is a small land route going north from undella town to the town on the route to the supposed new E4. The small land route also has a green dot, so my question is: What do you think it is?

I think it could be the cave we saw a few days ago. In White 2, lava could be flowing up from the ground, while in Black 2, a small underground river could flow from the ocean to the cave.

I think the cave is the one that leads to the town we saw Shizui, it's possible it might actually be the magma/water caves. If that isn't the cave my guess is it's the underground tunnel ( magma flow vs. ground water tunnels).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
After going over the old and new maps, the pink circle at the top of the map I posted IS the E4 Castle thing. Its in exactly the same spot, you are just taking a new route.

There are 2 routes that lead to the new area, both from Undella Bay, one through the water (Could be the water tunnel) and the other goes from Undella bay to a Green Blip (most likely the new caves) to the a new town.

The Green Blip between the Unova E4 castle and Victory Road and the new town is possibly Giant Chasm as its in the same location as Giant Chasm in the old map.

Haven't seen anything else between the two maps though.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's more between Route 4 than in the Desert Resort, but there probably could have been some ruins dug up there. It probably has something to do with the Mass Construction that was going on in the area in B/W though, like the unfinished road, etc.

I have a feeling that the Route on the sea connected to Undella Town rather than the Route connecting through the land will be travelled through the Ship the player and the River, and Shizui were by in one of the scans, that town at the end of it could most likely be that Pacifidlog looking town. :3

Years
^ That's what I think it is, those ruins sort of looked like buildings people might've lived.

Right, forgot about the ship and here I thought that route was just made for the sake of having a sea route...

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Here's a slighly better version of the map, taken in-game. Curtesy of Serebii and from Japanese message boards 2ch. Seemingly some of its members have their hands on the games so....

clearmap.jpg

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Since its on the dock I'm gunna say no as the World Tournament would most likely be in the city and not receive a "dungeon" marker like that. Could be an underwater tunnel entrance.

Years
^ True the dot does connect to the 'tunnel' path. Though I do wonder why there's a dot in between the tunnel by the coast of the desert, one would guess it'll go the rest of the way unless there's something of interest like a dungeon, or cave...

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
There is a new area in Castelia City:

17:00; Wild Eevee can be found within Castelia City. This is done in a small park area. The area also houses Buneary, Rattata, Pidove, Cottonee and Petilil.

It seems nice to have a small area like that to catch pokemon within Castelia.

16:46; There's a building called the "Strange House". It's unusually empty
16:56; New Town; Yamaji Town (ヤマジタウン)

There is two new places revealed in Unova, one's a town, and the other's a house.

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
There is a new area in Castelia City:

17:00; Wild Eevee can be found within Castelia City. This is done in a small park area. The area also houses Buneary, Rattata, Pidove, Cottonee and Petilil.

It seems nice to have a small area like that to catch pokemon within Castelia.

16:46; There's a building called the "Strange House". It's unusually empty
16:56; New Town; Yamaji Town (ヤマジタウン)

There is two new places revealed in Unova, one's a town, and the other's a house.

Strange House.....sounds like some sort of event location or daily occurrence.

And yes, there's a screenshot of a frozen Unova...maybe that's post game in Southeastern Unova. It also looks deserted in whatever city/town in that same screenshot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back