• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Your banned for writing a long sentence that stated the obvious about the reason why you were banned after banning the person that banned you for posting about how you banned someone about a word you can't even pronounce =.=

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Banned for banning the person i wanted to ban for banning me after i banned a banned person banned for not liking and banning someones non-pronounced word because he used it to ban a person who had Tom Baker in hes sig and bans persons for using comas because i also know how evil a coma can be as an example is this really tiresome post i have the guts up to write while hearing music i can't even understand but in the process of it while highly flunking my civics exam and hitting my lit. teacher for being ignorant and BS'ing my hateful informatics teacher for teaching us the same thing again and again all over the years and now that im a senior all i want is to take it easy and watch how time passes by while enjoying college after this and kissing goodbye my school for being full of ******* and **** and i keep hearing the same jap songs over and over again because that's how i am and now im going to be banned for this post drawing manga and hearing jap music (Though i don't see anything bad in none of theme hehe)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back