• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Platinum Plus

blue

gucci
Years
Pokémon Platinum Plus

Introduction
282.png

Since completing my first "hack" Pokémon Expert Emerald I thought I should carry on as it got a great reception upon it's release and therefore I'd like to introduce Pokémon Platinum Plus! If you are familiar with my previous hack then it will hold the same characteristics as that, difficulty increased, wild Pokémon edited etc. I am not too strong on scripting with the 4th generation but that doesn't mean I won't be able to learn how to, right? Again this is an enahncement to make the game more difficult so it's fun to play for those who enjoy a challenge!

I had such a blast creating Expert Emerald as ironic as it may sound, I thought I'd try it out on the fourth generation and so far, It's going great! I also know that my previous hack received a great amount of respect which is what drove me to start on this so thank you everyone!

Hack Information
279.png

Date Started: Saturday 14th April 2012
Hack Name: Pokémon Platinum Plus
ROM Base: Pokémon Platinum
Patcher: Tsukuyomi V1

Features
337.png

Increased Difficulty
All 493 Pokémon obtainable some way
Elite Four completely revamped
All Gym Leaders have a whole new team
Rival's team altered depending on your starter
Some Pokémon base stats increased (See Documents)
Evolutions changed (See Documents)
Moveset changes for certain Pokémon (See Documents)
Rematches are much more of a challenge
Whole Game dynamic intensified

Media
277.png

Release
338.png

Beta 0.5
can be downloaded
Here

This beta is the first release and therefore has minimal edits, everything upto Eterna Forest has been edited so please leave feedback and have fun!

blue

gucci
Years
Make sure you check it out, leave feedback etc. I will compile the documents within the next release which should include a minimum of 3/4 gyms.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Wow, another hack from Suicune!

Excited for future releases, I'll try this out later!

I have high hopes for this hack, good luck! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I hope you'll apply ALL the bonus stuff in EEmerald in your Platinum hack. Keep up the good work!

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Wow! Another fantastic hack Suicune!
Now I try it!
Good luck with the project, I hope I can get to the reputation of expert emerald!

blue

gucci
Years
Wow, another hack from Suicune!

Excited for future releases, I'll try this out later!

I have high hopes for this hack, good luck! ^_^

Thanks! Hopefully I can get the next release out soon which will go even further.

I hope you'll apply ALL the bonus stuff in EEmerald in your Platinum hack. Keep up the good work!

I'll try but I'm not promising anything, it's much more difficult to do that in Platinum than it is in Emerald.

Wow! Another fantastic hack Suicune!
Now I try it!
Good luck with the project, I hope I can get to the reputation of expert emerald!

Thank you! I hope that too, once it's completed of course.

sweet, this looks pretty cool!! I personally like the hacked DS games better. I'll check back on this when it's complete :)

Thanks! That's why I thought I'd change generations & consoles, mix it up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2014
I loved Expert Emerald (I'm pretty sure everyone did) so seeing this is really exciting! I've been looking for a Sinnoh hack to do my next project with (fire random monotype) and I would love to play this for it ^_^. I understand how difficult this will be to complete, so it probably wont be finished in about 3 months when I'll need it :/.

But I'll still play it when its finished, I want to see if I can do as good as I did with Expert Emerald ^_^

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Loved your other hacks and can see the heights that this one can aspire to ill download it when it gets a few gyms in it and test it out^^ Good Luck on this hack it seems wonderful already^^

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
sorry for OT but is fire red already final? I mean the expert version?

blue

gucci
Years
sorry for OT but is fire red already final? I mean the expert version?

There were many script errors and problems with my Fire Red hack so I scrapped it as of now but I will start a new one once I have completed this Platinum hack.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
hey scroll dwn the thread to find prestigious platinum, thats the complete one...

Back