• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Ok thanks for the information. But now I'm looking for the razor claw, as I can't seem to find it anywhere... Do I need access to other areas after underground ? Does sneasel evolve the same way as in the official games ?
Edit : Do I have to breed exploud in order to get a whismur for the gallade as well ? *sigh*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2015
Hi! First of all, thanks for this awesome game. Secondly, I am really worried. While playing, I went to the pokemon storage and then just after the person says you can organize your pokemon, a message of an error appears and the game crashed. I have seen that there was some bug problem with pokemon storage in earlier versions but I was playing the recent 1.2g version. How can I fix this? And is there any way I will be able to access my saved data? I don't want to start again because I was already too far (Rank 11A) and was having my dream pokemon team (some of them were in the storage). Please help me out!! I am attaching a snapshot of the error message.
P.S.- There was a meganium egg in the storage box.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Ok thanks for the information. But now I'm looking for the razor claw, as I can't seem to find it anywhere... Do I need access to other areas after underground ? Does sneasel evolve the same way as in the official games ?
Edit : Do I have to breed exploud in order to get a whismur for the gallade as well ? *sigh*
Razor Claw can be found at Underground or buying at Pokémon Shop starting on Rank 16. Sneasel can evolve holding this item like official games, but at any time of day!

And yes, you need to breed Exploud (and some others) for getting Gardevoir.

Hi! First of all, thanks for this awesome game. Secondly, I am really worried. While playing, I went to the pokemon storage and then just after the person says you can organize your pokemon, a message of an error appears and the game crashed. I have seen that there was some bug problem with pokemon storage in earlier versions but I was playing the recent 1.2g version. How can I fix this? And is there any way I will be able to access my saved data? I don't want to start again because I was already too far (Rank 11A) and was having my dream pokemon team (some of them were in the storage). Please help me out!! I am attaching a snapshot of the error message.
P.S.- There was a meganium egg in the storage box.
Oh! No one have this error at 1.2g yet. Sorry for the trouble. Send me your save file (Game.rxdata) and I will try fix this. My e-mail is on Read me.txt

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2015
Razor Claw can be found at Underground or buying at Pokémon Shop starting on Rank 16. Sneasel can evolve holding this item like official games, but at any time of day!

And yes, you need to breed Exploud (and some others) for getting Gardevoir.

Oh! No one have this error at 1.2g yet. Sorry for the trouble. Send me your save file (Game.rxdata) and I will try fix this. My e-mail is on Read me.txt
Okay I have sent you the save file. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
I found out on my own it seems then, still thanks for confirming it.
One last little question : does pokemon like budew/riolu evolve the same way as in the official games ? If not then, what's the method ? ^^

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
I found out on my own it seems then, still thanks for confirming it.
One last little question : does pokemon like budew/riolu evolve the same way as in the official games ? If not then, what's the method ? ^^
Yes, but at any time of day. Additionally, you can use the item Sun Shard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2015
Hey I was just wondering that what's up with the girl near the trade station who says "But the people didn't fix it yet". Sounds kind of creepy ~_~

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Hey I was just wondering that what's up with the girl near the trade station who says "But the people didn't fix it yet". Sounds kind of creepy ~_~
Probably she wants to travel into the another side. Anyway, complete the game and the bridge will be repaired.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 20, 2015
Dude, just found out about this game, and I'm loving it, but i'm having trouble with something very simple... how do I storage pokemon on my boxes? when i go to the storage building, I only get the option to withdraw, but, since my party is full,I can't get it done. Also, there's no computer on the pokecenter, and I tried to click the laptop at home, but nothing happended... i'm stuck with an useless hoppip on my team, need to get it off...
i'm rank 3 by the way

EDIT: Nevermind, already figured it. Can't believe I was this stupid.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2021
I am having issue's running 1.2g right now, everytime i try to start the game as soon as it gets to the language selection the game freezes up and I get the Script hanging error. Is there a possible way to fix this?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
I am having issue's running 1.2g right now, everytime i try to start the game as soon as it gets to the language selection the game freezes up and I get the Script hanging error. Is there a possible way to fix this?
Did you have a save file? If no, did you reset using F12?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2021
I did not have a save file in 1.2g, instead I went to 1.1j since it did work. I have done the file porting from 1.1j to 1.2g and it seems to be working, but before i did that it seemed to just start working now. I'm not too sure what caused the script to hang in the first place but I think it might have been my laptop just not dedicating enough resources to the game or maybe something did not load properly and was fixed when I started on 1.1j. What I mean by something didn't load properly I mean my computer reading the script for the game and after reading the previous version's script it fixed the error it had with the 1.2g script.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Where are the HM-substitute items and how do I get them? If you've already answered this question, please link me to the relevant post.
(I probably have aswered, but can't find on). Rank 8 you can buy the Launch on Rarity Shop to "Surf". Escape Rope works like Teleport/Fly. There's no other HM-substitute.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
This is a wanderful game! I need to know about 3 topics;
1) How can i check IV's
2) What is the function of Advanced Chip
3) Do you plan to continue developing the game?
With some additions this game would be better than original pokemon game. Thank you for hours of entertainment.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
This is a wanderful game! I need to know about 3 topics;
1) How can i check IV's
2) What is the function of Advanced Chip
3) Do you plan to continue developing the game?
With some additions this game would be better than original pokemon game. Thank you for hours of entertainment.
1. After you beat the game, go to the last floor on the Pokémon Hotel and talk with the reseacher.
2. Give it to Oak, so you can see nice data about the pokémon.
3. Yes, I have several nice ideas, but I'm current busy. Maybe a day I release a new version.

Why would you ask this when the thread has the category [Completed] and the first words in the first post say that it's done?
I guess that he is talking about include more stuff, like gen 6 pokémon.

Back