• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
It's taken me forever to get through, so I finally gave up.

I've been waaaaay too busy to play Pokemon. I haven't even trained my Gligar yet. The only times were to trade off Totodiles to noobs.

Congrats to everyone who has succeeded and good luck to those who haven't yet.
I'm still alive.

edit:

Oh yeah. If you like Sonic the Hedgehog, could you check out my friend's website? (here)
And it wouldn't hurt to join the forum.
Thanks. =)

Last edited:

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Good luck! I'm gonna go after a shiny gigas after Giratina, which is after Uxie. Wish me luck with Uxie!

Hey,
thanks!Cool.Good luck!
Also,am i doing this right.I saved just before i was gonna press A to talk to gigas to battle him.Do i save out of the temple or in the temple?

Years
I personally think your going get it in march. during march madness XD. that when everyone got they poke they were litterly dying to get. i didnt participate but in 09 i will
Good idea! I'll try that too! *FAILS EVERY SR ATTEMPT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE*
Hey,
thanks!Cool.Good luck!
Also,am i doing this right.I saved just before i was gonna press A to talk to gigas to battle him.Do i save out of the temple or in the temple?

No, you're doing it right! But what I hate about Gigas is all the text you have to go through Rather than just "Bishaan!" for Giratina. GL all!

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
hey people. yesterday I got three shiny krabby, chain ended at 43. I used a jolly synch and only 1 was jolly.
GL on Regigigas and Uxie you two... now im too tired to write anymore.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
it is official I completely HATE weepingbell, my highest was a chain of 14 cause on number 14 Weepingbell decides to show up and ruin the chain. after that the Weepingbells just wouldnt stop. but now im at a chain of 2 togepi if i get considerably far i will update.

Years
Sweet nice man. Nothing new here yet again, other than new from a friend: shiny Milotic and Mesprit, although I WILL hunt my own Mesprit someday, I like it the best of the trio, aside from everyone's least favorite annoying non-shiny pixie, uxie! GL all!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Sweet nice man. Nothing new here yet again, other than new from a friend: shiny Milotic and Mesprit, although I WILL hunt my own Mesprit someday, I like it the best of the trio, aside from everyone's least favorite annoying non-shiny pixie, uxie! GL all!

mesprit=hell... good luck with that XD

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
alright well the chain proceeded to end at 26 but hey i still got the shiny here are IVs

Serious nature( yeah abra kinda failed XD)
HP-25
ATK-0
DEF-21
Sp.attk-22
SP.DEF-30
SPD-22

i did pretty well with this one since i got extremely lucky. Only downside is the ability is Hustle and obviously the nature.But look at that Sp.def so hooray for me. That was actually the first time i got a shiny before hitting 40.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Congrats on the togepi there!
Yeah I may continue to SR for squirtle todaybut im distracted by everything.
Ill also post my shiny Krabby Iv's later hop that the jolly one is the best lol.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
alright well the chain proceeded to end at 26 but hey i still got the shiny here are IVs

Serious nature( yeah abra kinda failed XD)
HP-25
ATK-0
DEF-21
Sp.attk-22
SP.DEF-30
SPD-22

i did pretty well with this one since i got extremely lucky. Only downside is the ability is Hustle and obviously the nature.But look at that Sp.def so hooray for me. That was actually the first time i got a shiny before hitting 40.

Hey,
Congrat's on that =D
Still SR'ing for Gigas =S

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
huff puff YESSSS I NOW HAVE 5 SHINY CHARMANDERS!! [ stupid oak catch more shinies my hand hurts...] after all the reseting it was worth it

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Well..... I'm in a predicament.

I'm preparing to go for my 31st shiny now, but......

It's Gastly/Gengar you see, and False Swipe won't work on it...

So I'm going to have to use something with Night Shade myself, but underneath a certain level so I won't kill it.

I've researched and their HP will be between 35 and 40. I have a Gengar that I caught inside that mansion, so I'll level it up and use Night Shade and Hypnosis.

Or so I would think.

The Gastlies are at Lv. 16, which means they know the dreaded Curse. If their HP is even just a tick below half, and they use it, they're dead. Not only that, but I'm almost certain that it would end up breaking the chain afterwards.

So I might as well just use Breloom, use Spore, and chuck those Great Balls.
Or Dusk. Probably Dusk. Just because of the effects.
Nothing else really goes with a Gengar.

Years
huff puff YESSSS I NOW HAVE 5 SHINY CHARMANDERS!! [ stupid oak catch more shinies my hand hurts...] after all the reseting it was worth it
You are not a member of this club. Plus, should you want to be admitted, you will be denied for one of two reasons:

1. You are stupid enough to think it's cool to lie on the internet about something you did in a video game.
2. You are stupid enough to waste months of your life getting FIVE of the same kind of shiny.

Choose your pick. One of them has to apply. Afterwards, please leave.

Well..... I'm in a predicament.

I'm preparing to go for my 31st shiny now, but......

It's Gastly/Gengar you see, and False Swipe won't work on it...

So I'm going to have to use something with Night Shade myself, but underneath a certain level so I won't kill it.

I've researched and their HP will be between 35 and 40. I have a Gengar that I caught inside that mansion, so I'll level it up and use Night Shade and Hypnosis.

Or so I would think.

The Gastlies are at Lv. 16, which means they know the dreaded Curse. If their HP is even just a tick below half, and they use it, they're dead. Not only that, but I'm almost certain that it would end up breaking the chain afterwards.

So I might as well just use Breloom, use Spore, and chuck those Great Balls.
Or Dusk. Probably Dusk. Just because of the effects.
Nothing else really goes with a Gengar.
I'd suggest packing a sleeping move on your syncher. (I believe the Ralts line pack Hypnosis, if you can live with 70%.) For Drifloon (and my old Rotom), I used Hail to inflict proportional damage. I ended up tossing the ball and catching my target before it was anywhere close to 1HP, however. I don't believe Gastly's catch rate is that low, either. And it's likely that your chain will continue if Gastly suicides. Test it on a non-shiny to make sure.

Here's the lowdown on my hunts:
Emerald: Fast approaching 3000 Chikorita eggs.
Sapphire: 706 Kyogre resets.
Pearl: 713 Rotom resets.
Diamond: Saved just outside Lake Verity and at a measly 14 Turtwig resets.

I am mainly just leveling up guys on Pearl during the day. Maybe I'll get bored and go chain something soon. GL to everyone for stuff.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
heye everyone! I am in quite a slump lately for chaining...I haven't had a 40 chain in 2 weeks and I tried to chain about 6-7 types of Pokemon already. I just can't chain anymores! So I am trying to chain some Bidoofs (yep, Bidoofs. Those pesky rodents that graduated frm chain breaking school) My team on shoddy battle got pwnd by a bibarel with some sword dances, so I thought why not chain some adamant ones? :P

Anyways, gratz on the shinies and gl to everyone else!

Totod!le

« SUCCESS
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
Hello. I would like to join this club. I have many shinies, as you can see in my sig.

The only 3rd Gen. Shinies I have are Exeggcute and Registeel.

Also, in my sig, you can see the shinies that I am hunting. My main target is Aipom however.

Back