• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
Hi there, Linda! Welcome to PC. :3

Nice to see you here with us! Any reason in particular you joined the forum, by the way? Maybe to look at hacks or talk about the games? Whatever the reason, we have it all here~! Why not tell us a little more about yourself so we can get to know you better? n_n No need to be shy; we're very friendly. <3

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy your stay here! This community is very awesome and has some great people so it'd be wonderful if you stuck around. :DD Just make sure to read the official forum rules before posting to prevent any mistakes!

Have fun and I'll see you around, okay?

White_Arcanine

Lonely and annoying.
Years
Welcome to PC, I joined just a few days ago. If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to I'm always here, just drop me a message (Private or Visitor). As Cirno said be sure to read the rules. And most importantly have fun! =D

Years
I am Linda. Nice to meet you all.

Hi Linda, nice to meet ya.

I am Hikari, and I'm a friendly Pokefan who loves their Oshawottz.

You should check out the PC Adoption Center where you can share your interests while filling a simple application form.

If you ever need to chat, I'm open for VMs and/or a friend request.

Have fun and read the rules, OK?

- Hikari10

Back