• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Shiny & Tough~ (Steel-Type Fan Club)*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Haylo Avish, welcome to the club. Your choices of Pokemon has made my OP editing much easier xD Hope to see your activity here ^^.

Note: I have edited the original post along with a new topic, guys. Enjoy~!
hi mid! i'll definetly be active here :D
how did my choices made ur editing easy?? xD xD

Edit: I designed a userbar, hope it's okay! :3 Just ask if anyone wants it re-sized c:

Code
Spoiler:

Edit 2: Also made a 500px wide one to fit my sig so I'll post the code here too in case anyone else wants it x]

Code
Spoiler:

nice userbars alex!!

nice banner Aryan and Shivam!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Thank you all for the new banners & to Avish for your comment about our member's works.

Note: I have edited the OP with a new topic & AlexOzzyCake & Aryan143 has the most points now, congrats to u Shivam for accumulating 8P too, keep it up!

Also, with the gain of popularity nowadays, I might consider a special event for you all so watch out! See ya all soon ^^.

~Mid

Years
I use at least one Steel type in every game.

Steel types are really useful because most of types are really week against Steel type and i love there design <3

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the Topic:

I don't often use Steel Type pokemon unless they are paired with a good type. Ex- Magnezone.

Years
I use steel type soo often, i can even remember my last 7 steel type pokemons i used.
Last steel type i used was Excadrill in pokemon white.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Thanks for answering the current topic, u two & again, your userbar is much appreciated Aryan but can u shrink it down by size so people can actually insert it into their signature?

As for me: I use Steel types very often such as Steelix, Escavalier, Scizor & much more. I also have a new legit Japanese Genesect that has been traded to me so I'm currently using it & it's sure powerful.

Years
I would like to join pretty-please! =3

Username: Mochaccino
Partner Pokemon: Empoleon and Aggron

How often do you use Steel types in the games?
I rarely use steel type pokes in my team, competitively that is. There are many steel types out there that could guarantee the match for you; for example Metagroos, Scizor (which I use), Skarmory and more. However I think they require someone who knows exactly how to take full advantage of their skills and high stats. I really want to learn more effective strategies to use steel types in the future.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yay, a new member. Please enjoy your time here, Mochaccino ^^.

Yay for u Shivam too. Your banners are amzing & you have racked up 11P, you're catching up, keep up the great work, bro.

Years
Thanks bro =D
and if anyone want any of my banners to be resized, just tell me and i'll do it.
On Current Topic :
having a Steel type in team always help cuz so many types are weak against Steel.
Let's take Emopoleon for example =
Normal, Flying, Rock, Bug, Ghost, Water, Psychic, Dragon, Dark type will do half damage on it.
Steel and Ice type will do even less then half damage on it.
And Poison type won't even make any damage on it.
It's only weak against Fighting, Ground and Electric type.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Username: Sector Revenge
Partner Pokemon: Ridley the Skarmory & Kraft the Steelix
Answer to current topic: When I had the game, I usually like to have one Steel type at least. My favorite to use is Skarmory, because he's real strong in terms of the defense side. Plus, I could use him in-game as an HM Slave & have him as a battler at the same time. Scizor was another, fast, strong & tricky. To be honest, as 2nd generation Pokemon, both of these really are a bit alike in terms of my liking scale x) I have a list of my top 15 favorite Pokemon, Skarmory is the only one that easily fit on that list. Branching out to 20, Scizor would be around 17-18. ^_^ But steel is one of my favorite types. Surprisingly I don't have more up there.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Username: Sector Revenge
Partner Pokemon: Ridley the Skarmory & Kraft the Steelix
Answer to current topic: When I had the game, I usually like to have one Steel type at least. My favorite to use is Skarmory, because he's real strong in terms of the defense side. Plus, I could use him in-game as an HM Slave & have him as a battler at the same time. Scizor was another, fast, strong & tricky. To be honest, as 2nd generation Pokemon, both of these really are a bit alike in terms of my liking scale x) I have a list of my top 15 favorite Pokemon, Skarmory is the only one that easily fit on that list. Branching out to 20, Scizor would be around 17-18. ^_^ But steel is one of my favorite types. Surprisingly I don't have more up there.
Hello Sector, welcome to the club. Yeah, Skarmory's a good HM slave, that's for sure. Hope u'll huv fun here.

Note: There's a new event going on now with AlexOzzyCake's approval.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Major Notices:

A word with all of you, please. I have received a comment from AlexOzzyCake, a fellow member & moderator of Pokemon Club's saying how he wishes to be more active here. But, he included a notice to you all too.

He stated he would like some of you to actually post more & answer the current topic & not to only post banners & userbars most of the time. Yes, your works are appreciated but we do need the activity too. Also, if any of you wishes to donate a banner or either userbar, please make sure that it's able for people to fit it into their signature. That's all for now.

OK, back to the major part. On October 5th (Friday), we are going to organize a new event which will last for 3 days. In this event, you will be answering a quiz that consists of 8 questions & the answers must be sent to me via PM.

There will be two winners & each will win a legit Japanese Genesect for your Black/White or either future Black 2/White 2 version. Also, two consolation Aron's will be given out. These two will possibly have egg moves & guaranteed highest Attack & Defense stats. If you do not own any of these Pokemon titles, you are to transfer your gift to another member but in return, you will get maximum P's for winning this event.

All rules are below, please read:
1) Try not to search for the answers.
2) All entries that are posted here will not be accepted.
3) You are not to ask any other members here for help.
4) Do not rush for the results.
5) Have fun taking it.

Any questions can be directed to me via VM.

One last thing, u Shivam is now our 'Graphics Handyman' & any future events that include the use of a digital picture editing program will be co-hosted by him.

Thanks for reading & be sure to check out the OP for our new topic.

~Mid

Last edited:
Years
I will resize all of my banner.
On current topic :
my least Steel type favorite is Mawile.
It's just so scary and weird.
It just creeps me out.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the Topic:

My least favourite Steal Type pokemon is also Mawile because even after being a Steel Type, it learns mostly Dark type moves by level up. In Gen 3, it was even more horibble because because Drak types moves were special in that generation and Mawile's special attack is very low.

Years
I'm actually shocked! I think Mawile is really cute! =< yes it's kinda creepy.. but the series didn't give it enough recognition.. I think it's a very unusual design, and it's just cute =3

On the current topic:

my least favorite steel type pokemon would be: Wormadam-Steel. And she earned this title very easily!

1- Her design, oh my hideousness what is this?? They clearly didn't work hard on creating her, a scary pink thing that has no actual resemblance whatsoever (maybe to a bug? but I've never seen anything like that..) it's just not appealing, and the fact that it's a pink, steel type bug.. really? If it was silver maybe it would be much more appealing, and I would be convinced that it's a steel type poke!

2- Her typing, even though the combination of bug and steel gives her immunity to almost all types, it's clearly an easy KO if it faced any poke that has a descent fire move, and with Iron head as the strongest attack in her Level up set, she is useless. She can't take advantage of her own typing!

3- Her awful stats, no wonder you never (and will NEVER) see Wormadam in competitive battling, she is very weak defense wise and attack wise. She can't make a good wall out of 95 Def and Sp. Def, and she surely can't hit a thing with 69 Atk & Sp. Atk combined with her turtle slow 36 Speed.

so there you go, the reasons why Wormadam-Steel sucks so bad to me, I really wish Game Freak made her forms more usable and appealing to the trainers. The idea of different evos is always amazing, but they ruined it for poor Wormadam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back