• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I think I recall an Odessy Opticals when I was younger. Either it's the store with the statue of the two formal dudes in suits, or it closed down. :c

...wow, I don't think I've actually ever seen a cow, now that I think about it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO POST THIS YOUTUBE CLIP!

Indeed, how can you not love cows when they do so much for us!?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu.
Get your behind down here to Pennsylvania and we'll go see some cows. I find it hard to believe (not that I think you're lying) that someone has never seen a cow. D; They're everywhere here. I actually had a cow try to eat my jeans. While I was wearing them. Actually, he was just trying to eat something I had in my pocket. It was funny, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, the ones I've been around seemed pretty tame. c: Quite cute, as well.

Edit-
BUT I can't resist posting this.
61796_530441686981009_1723118640_n.jpg

I swear it was already on my computer. ;u; I didn't just make it for this.

Crux

Evermore
Years
My god that's amazing! X)
Cows are awesome. Period. I personally have seen quite a few, and aside from one time when one stomped on a friends foot they're harmless..

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If you meant my meme, this one is better-
47743_533399693351875_1716366239_n.jpg

Considering where I live, cows no longer seem all that amazing anymore. x; Though it's cute to watch specific ones (cows that are easily recognizable, like ones that are all white) grow up, if I pass that specific farm often. c:

Uh.
Today was interesting. I spent part of it walking through a grocery store with my sister, being an idiot. She tried to throw this foam ball to me. It hit a sign and got stuck on top of a freezer. We just quickly walked away.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I like cows. Im pretty sure they're mostly harmless lol, although they are big animals. Ive personally never really been around any cows but Ive seen them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The gif on OC&D made me think of it. I'm going to leave the computer sitting with this pulled up, just to see how other people react. c:

tumblr_m26190WVph1qlcs90o1_400.gif

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
As far as I know, it's just a stereotype that they like fried chicken and watermelon. :? I wouldn't know.

@Jz
I don't know. I've never been in one. x:

I couldn't reply right away.
Why?
My sister had my wrists tied together behind my back.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I never knew about the watermelon one. Huh.

And now that you mention it, I'm not sure sure about the chicken bit either. Isn't Kentucky full of rednecks anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back