• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Another Bug Report:

There is a major glitch in genesis Cave where you and trainers appear under tiles etc. it's quite glitchy. :\ I'll try and get a screenshot.

xJordan360

plurfection.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
It might be just me, but when i click the downloads it redirects me to an invalid attachment specified page?

EDIT: Nevermind me, I figured it out. Just a lil kiddie full of fail here.
Game looks good, by the way :D

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
This might be hard to do but the title screen would look very good if you could make the PRESS START blink and have animated bubbles in the background.

I don't think Manipulation is really bothered about that. :3

And Harry, nice to see custom move tutors <:
Will you edit the TMs too?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I don't think Manipulation is really bothered about that. :3

And Harry, nice to see custom move tutors <:
Will you edit the TMs too?

Maybe, but then I'd have to edit every Pokémon in the game. :<

It might be just me, but when i click the downloads it redirects me to an invalid attachment specified page?

EDIT: Nevermind me, I figured it out. Just a lil kiddie full of fail here.
Game looks good, by the way :D

XD;

Thanks.

Another Bug Report:

There is a major glitch in genesis Cave where you and trainers appear under tiles etc. it's quite glitchy. :\ I'll try and get a screenshot.

Yeah, I haven't got around to editing the background and behaviour bytes for those tiles yet. I just assumed they were fine. Either way, it's not really a major glitch. :| (Fixed it in beta 2.22 and some other stuff.)

This might be hard to do but the title screen would look very good if you could make the PRESS START blink and have animated bubbles in the background.

My assembley abilities don't stretch that far. :<

Anyway, see my reply to Retribution for a little update.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Maybe, but then I'd have to edit every Pokémon in the game. :<

XD;

Thanks.

Yeah, I haven't got around to editing the background and behaviour bytes for those tiles yet. I just assumed they were fine. Either way, it's not really a major glitch. :| (Fixed it in beta 2.22 and some other stuff.)

My assembley abilities don't stretch that far. :<

Anyway, see my reply to Retribution for a little update.

Lazy >:

BTW, Atlanta Plains is a great map, Christos is a sexy mapper. :3

And Harry, are you going to make one of those big cities like Goldenrod, Saffron, Veilstone etc.?

Logan

Years
21cb6ue.png

I inserted a new tree tile for Colt Forest. :3

Credits;

Kyledove - Tree
Zein - Tree Stump

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
The fourth gym leader is quite glitchy. The background is black, and the ROM freezes often because certain moves are used. I remember using Fire Punch against one of her Pokemon and the game froze, for instand. Also, there is a glitched trainer to the right of the city where the fourth gym leader is. It's a Rocket Grunt, and the game freezes after beating him. Apart from that, I'm loving the game, especially the rocket event in Thames Town. :)

Logan

Years
The fourth gym leader is quite glitchy. The background is black, and the ROM freezes often because certain moves are used. I remember using Fire Punch against one of her Pokemon and the game froze, for instand. Also, there is a glitched trainer to the right of the city where the fourth gym leader is. It's a Rocket Grunt, and the game freezes after beating him. Apart from that, I'm loving the game, especially the rocket event in Thames Town. :)

What? :< I just faced her and that didn't happen to me. I also know about the trainer, but Atalanta Plains wasn't meant to be in the beta and I don't condone playing through it. I've fixed everything on that route though. (Not in a public beta, though.)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years

What? :< I just faced her and that didn't happen to me. I also know about the trainer, but Atalanta Plains wasn't meant to be in the beta and I don't condone playing through it. I've fixed everything on that route though. (Not in a public beta, though.)
That's strange. \; I don't think I'm using a bad ROM, patched it incorrectly etc. because everything else is working fine. :\

Logan

Years
Well, I haven't changed anything in A-Map of that kind since I released it. D:

~*!*~HELP PLEASE~*!*~

Hello all, I'm really looking for anyone who can music hack/compose to join the Sienna team. That's not all, I'm also looking for high quality mappers. You see, I have no inspiration and would like another mapper to join. However, mappers aren't as high priority as music hackers. I'd really LOVE for Sienna to have custom music. ^_^

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
Years
~*!*~HELP PLEASE~*!*~

Hello all, I'm really looking for anyone who can music hack/compose to join the Sienna team. That's not all, I'm also looking for high quality mappers. You see, I have no inspiration and would like another mapper to join. However, mappers aren't as high priority as music hackers. I'd really LOVE for Sienna to have custom music. ^_^

If you need a mapper, I might be able to do a map for you here and there. :)

Do you need proof of work? Because I'm not sure if I'm the type of mapper you're looking for.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
I know you don't need mappers that bad, but i've been following this hack for a while now and i would like to help.
I have taken art and design in college and have high grades in it, i'm not like other mappers as i know exactly what looks good in a map and what doesn't.
Examples of my work are in little folders on my profile... [Kinda new to these types of forums lol]
I hope you will let me help, just PM or VM me and you can test me if you want. x
--Aimay. x

Logan

Years
If you need a mapper, I might be able to do a map for you here and there. :)

Do you need proof of work? Because I'm not sure if I'm the type of mapper you're looking for.

See your VMs. ;)

I know you don't need mappers that bad, but i've been following this hack for a while now and i would like to help.
I have taken art and design in college and have high grades in it, i'm not like other mappers as i know exactly what looks good in a map and what doesn't.
Examples of my work are in little folders on my profile... [Kinda new to these types of forums lol]
I hope you will let me help, just PM or VM me and you can test me if you want. x
--Aimay. x

I'm sorry, but I've looked at your maps and they're a tad abysmal. :< We've also closed the mapping position now.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

I've completely finished mapping Vrai Cave and have scripted two of its caverns.

haha.png
suinja.png

Credits:
Kyledove - Tiles
mitchel1 - Inserting them. ;)

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years

See your VMs. ;)

I'm sorry, but I've looked at your maps and they're a tad abysmal. :< We've also closed the mapping position now.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

I've completely finished mapping Vrai Cave and have scripted two of its caverns.

Sienna-1.png
Sienna1-1.png

The caves called Vrai Cave? xD That's awesome! :D As for the cave itself, I can't find any flaws and I think from the two screenshots thta it looks good. :) I wonder what Pokemon will be in the cave? :S

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
See your VMs. ;)

Oops... Forgot to change the private one to able to see... The hack screenshots are messing with tile changer...

Oh well... At least i can still play your hack. lol

Years
Vrai Cave.....! Kinda strange name but the tiles are wonderfull.....XD. Also your map of Vrai cave is very very good{not sure you maped it or anyone alse but really good}. Hope I can play new beta soon and good luck.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022

See your VMs. ;)

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

haha.png
suinja.png

Credits:
Kyledove - Tiles
mitchel1 - Inserting them. ;)

Vrai Cave looks fantastic, Harribo. :>

I wish that I could say I can write music but I can't~

monkeybard

boop
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2023
Seems like there's going to be a lot of Vrai in this game xD

I recently finished the second beta - loved it =D I was hooked on every second of it. Nalani was really easy for me though, somehow my team grew up to be anti-electric [Nidoking, Duglug, Breloom] and I can't wait for the next release!

Oh and after the Pteraerial Event my game experienced technical difficulties. I checked my Pokemon Menu to see it but then my game turned black while the music in the background when I pressed Start. The second time [since I had to do the event again on that point] I left instead of pressing anything and when I moved there was a glitchy strip of pixels in the background. The mini game was really fun nonetheless. It would be nice if you could make it more random though. When I went through it again because of the Start Menu problem I noticed everything was the same.

Keep up the good workkkk!~

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
The second screen of the cave looks glitched. Why did you use stairs on the ground?

Only now I realize how good the tiles actually look! :D
Good luck!

Back