• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Trainer Academy(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
And it's common battle courtesy, you can't just ensure that you win. It's common sense also. Sometime we have to lose sometimes we win, sometimes we need to be sincere enough to let the person win if appropriate. Honeslty, I think if we become mature and roleplay maturely we can make some mutual decisions on who wins etc. I mean, obviously if your pokemon is taking hits - which is caused by your doing (agreeing if it hits or not) - more than the opponent then it is likely then you will lose and vice versa.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
Oh, and I don't think there should be a Legendary on the island......jackblaze decides that, right?

@Xlugon Pyro

We don't. Its obvious. Rules of RPing. if you make the receiver get hit by the attack, its considered bunnying, and its not allowed.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
@ Curious
What? I don't understand....What if you refer to the rules?[/QUOTE]

I was just implying that if we refer to the rule you can find this information here explained. Also, there will probably be a legendary on the island but at this stage I think it's unnecessary to explore this if jackblaze hasn't informed us of this. It's take the roleplay sorta of the tracks..

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Haha; hey you made it XD; so yeah basically this is where we discuss al of the issues or things we want to deal with/improve our roleplay.

Years
Ok obviously, as rpers, we know god-modding is not allowed and I think everyone should get used to PvP since I do have plans off tournaments during the school year. And no there are no legendaries on the island so get that idea out your heads from now.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I'm kinda late but could I reserve a spot as a student in the RP? I'd like in on the action if your alright with that :3 I could just arrive late or something like that in the RP

Megaman765

Years
Name: Mark Willson

Dorm:
Raikou Dorm

Appearence: Under the yellow dorm jacket that he has to wear, Mark sports a Purple V neck t shirt along with gray jeans and a belt to support them. Mark sports a black Fauxhawk hair style, which he takes good care of. He's well fit, and very skinny but considering his hobby, he's fine with being scrawny. He prefers walking around barefoot but he will wear White slide on sneakers whenever he has to, such as for classes.

Personality: Mark is a very smooth and calm person. It takes alot of effort to make him mad as he'll shrug off any sort of comment thrown at him. In classes however, Mark is very disorganized and often stressed out. This results in him being late for his classes very often. While he cares about what he's learning, He just usually doesn't feel like studying or really putting effort into written work. Teachers could see him as a real slacker or a bum. Hands on work however, he excels in and he considers this kind of work his favorite.

Being a calm guy, He often looks at the positives in life. If he were to fail a test, He would just move on and not worry. There would always be a next time. This mindset isn't exactly the greatest to have, But Mark digresses and continues on with his work. He's easy to be friends with, and will usually be the one to start the conversation.

Even though he can be a cool guy to know, He does like to be mischievous when given the opportunity. He will often like to bend the rules and explore a little bit himself. If a sign says "Access forbidden", Mark will see it as an open invitation for both himself and Snype.

His knowledge of Pokemon is somewhat average. He knows the basic weaknesses of a Pokemon but hasn't really gotten to know many strategies. Thankfully he can easily relate with his Pokemon and has been good friends with them. He relates to his sableye the best though. He prefers having Pokemon that look out of the ordinary. Another Problem he usually faces is remembering his Pokemon's moves, so he will often have a small notepad that has a list of what his Pokemon can use. He tends to be clever with battle strategies when in battle.

History: Mark and his family lived in Celedon city for most of their life. His family wasn't exactly the best one ever. His mom was fine, but his father had a severe Gambling addiction. Lucky for them though, Lady luck seemed to be fond of Mark's father, as he had won big several times. While his dad was busy gambling all of his money, Mark's mom would often take him up to Cerulean to get away from all of the activity. It was here where Mark caught his first two Pokemon.

Mark's first Pokemon was a Sableye, odd since it was native to Hoenn but there just so happened to be a swarm of them near cerulean. Now around this time, He was only 10 years old. Being protective of her child, Mark's mother kept an eye on him when trying to catch a wild Sableye. His mother only had one Pokemon on her. A Poliwag that she had caught awhile back when fishing. After encountering one of the Sableye, The Poliwag was able to combat it successfully and weaken it enough to allow Mark to catch his first Pokemon. Mark was also allowed to own his mother's Poliwag as well. They were named Snype, and Len.

Snype loved the city environment in Celedon City. He felt at home and appreciate the hospitality he was given. Len wasn't so fond of the water there though what with the pollution around Celedon. However, They both became good friends to Mark.

Mark's dad had struck gold in his constant years of gambling. He had enough coins to get a Porygon from the game corner... At least... that's what his dad said. For all Mark knew, the Porygon could have been stolen. The other confusing bit was that Mark's dad had given him the very same Porygon. To get rid of the evidence? Or was it really a gift? It was an interesting Pokemon either way, and a welcome addition to the team.

Mark is now age 14 and with the new Pokemon academy, He was willing to learn how he could use his Pokemon in battle as well as make some new friends.

Pokemon

Species: Sableye
Nickname: Snype (what is this the 3rd time I've used this guy?)
Personality: Mischievous. Snype loves to wander off especially when Mark is sleeping. Why Mark doesn't bother putting him in his ball is beyond anyone.
Level: 13

Moveset: Sucker Punch, Night Shade, Scratch, Double Team, Foresight

Species: Porygon
Nickname: Commodore
Personality: Being a first stage Porygon, his personality is bland and artificial. However it does show some hints of emotion, mostly in its eyes. Commodore tend to tinker with electronics and is able to hack them. However, this is only if Mark were to tell him to do so.
Level: 10
Moves: Psybeam, Conversion, Sharpen, Tackle, Charge Beam

Species: Poliwag
Nickname: Len
Level: 11
Personality: Extremely cheerful. Len is very willing to make friends in the academy. He's also a very good listener and loves being around Mark.
Moves: Hypnosis, Water Gun, Mind Reader, Return

I may make a few last minute changes but I hope this works for ya :3

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I won't. I just wanted to show just how much of a rookie Brian really is, and that seemed to be the best way to do so. I'm going to be interacting with the other PCs soon enough, don't you worry about that!

Megaman765

Years
Woo :D So, I guess your going to assign my character to one of the classes then? I think I'll have Mark arrive fashionably late :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back