• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Yeah I could hack Ruby and Sapphire! I can hack Red, Blue, Yellow too. I can even hack non-Pok?mon games like Metroid, Super Mario Bros.., Zelda, ect. What's your point! Man, most people can't appreciate anything! So what my hack isn't a hack of Ruby/Sapphire? Coolboyman hacked Red, and it rocked! Spammers/*place anyword that can suit Mochamp here* Make me sick! You think you can do better or something!? And you wasted your first post here just making spam?!?! If ya ain't got nothing to say related to the topic, then don't say anything! I put my heart and time into this hack! But people like you who don't know me just whine or spam or, ect! If you don't know who I am, you betta reconize foo'! I chosed this to be a gold hack, and I'm determind to finished it!
~ahem~
Anyway, who else got some ideas for some Pok?mon...

Jeremy

Years
Sneseal, and Frostbite (mine) are Dark/Ice. Be a little more specific. *Can anybody tell Mochop what NOT to say?*

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Heres one..

A Dark/Electric type, evolves from Electrode. :laugh:
Electilie!
Electilie.GIF
:classic:

Jeremy

Years
Umm, thanks for the suggestions, but... I can handle the sprites ;) Oh yeah no more alternate/new evolutions, cuz this world is with the rest of the Pok?mon World. Ya think in Kanto, Johto, Houenn, Rijion, ect. would be shocked? :P Anyway based off Electilie, I made this beta Pok?mon called Nuclion! A Dark/Electric type! Basic, and hard to find. ;) Here's a sprite! STEAL IT AND I WILL STOP THIS HACK!! Thank you. :) Anyway questions, comments, insults?

Nuclionbeta1.txt

Jeremy

Years
I know! but I'm posting MY Pok?mon for MY hack! *assuming he gave me a sprite* :/ SO nobody likes my new one eh? :(

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
Its good pika!He looks a little devious!Which is good in a dark type!I'll stop with the exclamation marks!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
it is good...what type electric ice and i found a gardevior that was made to be put in a gold silver hack if u want it

Jeremy

Years
I don't have mood swings, somethings happen to me in real life ya know. :/ Also thanks but but I don't need sprites, just ideas! ^_^
I just need ideas, I can handle the rest.

Jeremy

Years
o_O Other words, dump this hack, that I've been working on, nearly year, just to make a r/s hack? o_O
That's it... I lost it...
*deletes Ice*

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
thats just dumb to delete it man, who cares what other ppl think, i know you really didnt delete it, so **** everyone else and keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back