• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My life is so wonderful right now.

I should consider doing something productive.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Leaked book online? /I remember someone on another pet site put spoilers in white font and this was at least a week or so before the seventh book was released

This afternoon marks the start of another three day weekend for me \o/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to stop being lazy in Neopets so I can get my damn Royal Paintbrushes, haha. I'm a little more than halfway there, butstill.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm a bit bored of it again, though that could just be 'cause I'm broke and finally got one of my dream pets ;;

Also didn't get to watch either Criminal Minds OR Slayers today and I won't get to do so 'til next week, but at least Once Upon a Time and Grimm are now on my radar.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I've been a little bored of it again, but after this little rest I'm going to hopefully become less bored of it and get those Royals. And then... well then the only non-painted one will be Red in which I'll gradually get a Lab Ray map for.

blue

gucci
Years

I haven't played it in some time, I used to be really good at it though and I loved playing all the minigames.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Imma ninja so long as I have Sheena as my avvie (and Xellos in my sig., since he always seems to appear at just the ~best~ times o3o).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back