• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drawicia

the artist of evil
Years
you got your wish, but then you threw up and then you were hungry again! XD

i wish reaper121 would stay hungry foreva!

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
granted, he spends the rest of his life raiding your fridge. You eventually starve to death...sucka

I wish I was god at drumming

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Granted, Congratulations! You have been promoted from HUMAN to PRIVATE GOD SAMURAI ALCHEMIST. You will be lead by SERGEANT GOD PEPPER and must 10,000 chores for GENERAL GOD GOD within 24 hours everyday.

I wish I had a girlfriend:*(.

SamuraiMaster

Years
Granted, Congratulations! You have been promoted from HUMAN to PRIVATE GOD SAMURAI ALCHEMIST. You will be lead by SERGEANT GOD PEPPER and must 10,000 chores for GENERAL GOD GOD within 24 hours everyday.

I wish I had a girlfriend:*(.

..................crud.................

lol

anywhoo

Granted: In order for this wish to be granted, you must first go to the moon with no rocket ship and no breathing apparatus, be the first person on mars, run from the top of Mt. Everest to the very bottom of the Marianas Trench, scale the Empire State building using nothing but suction cups, and be President Bushes slave for 6 monthes.

DO all that and your wish will be granted!

I wish I could breath underwater.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Granted, you can't breath over water and your girlfriend is a piece of coral.

I wish I was a girl for a day.

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
Years
WISH GRANTED! But guys keep looking at u and u feel weird since u r really a guy. So u go eat a lot and get fat then change back into a guy the next day and u stayed fat.

I wish that The Jonas Brothers split.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Granted, my brother murders me and eats your soul.

I wish I wasn't so fat.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
Years
Wish granted but the a's are so straight they look like i's so you were punished for having the lowest grade in history....

I wish I could time travel....

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
Years
Wish Granted, you traveled back in time and got caught in the meteor shower that killed the dinosaurs.
I wish I could fly.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
Years
Wish Granted.......
You are now a Lv. 1 Caterpie...just as soon as you transformed a Pidgeot picked you up and ate you

I wish I was a Lv. 50 Blastoise

SamuraiMaster

Years
Wish granted: you are now banned for posting pokemon related stuff in the Other Trivia thread.....God I'm such a jerk....lol

I wish I wasn't a jerk.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Granted... I think the fact that Pokemon now show... well... reality... under... well... you see... IO... Maybe that fact is enough for both of us...

I wish that wish was never fished and wished by that wish for such fish and a stitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back