• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team LegendaryTrio (recruiting)

What should the region name be?

• Trident

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Trinity

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Zephry (z-ef-ree)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Xinny (zin-ee)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fariy (fa-rye-ee)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Tower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarinee (sar-in-ee)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Niven

• Fanto

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Legend Islands

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dude2207

pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
@niven i'll try to post some sprites but don't use XSE use AdvanceScript,just as many options with less typing :) i know cuz' i was a scripter once but hadn't worked on a rom in 2 years so forgot i remeber using AdvanceText and AdvanceScript.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
xse is basically like pokescript with a few ''better'' changes so for niven to switch should be easy as i also switched
the nice thing about XSE is you can edit peoples speeches from a-map so you dont always have to make a new script

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
Years
@UnForgiven Nope. You have to wait for route 1 to get done and M.L or Baladamy (Whoever ends up mapping it) to send someone(either me, you(for scripting), or EdensElite (for titlescreen editing)) the ips. Just be patient, I'm anxious to script too.

EDIT: I'm gonna remove the ips from the attachments of the first post. If you want it, PM whoever is currently working on the rom (I'll put the person working on the rom at any given time in bold(first post). If 2 or more people's names are in bold, then one of them has it (I'll only do that if I'm not 100% sure of who's working on the rom))

Last edited:

niven

Years
Has anyone heard from Baladamy about route 1? That should've been done a long time ago.

Update: I've noticed that practically nobody get's on the team chat :(. If you have ideas or just want to talk with other members then GET ON THE CHAT! I'm on there usually everyday (in case someone else gets on), you guys should get on from time to time too.

Last edited:

dude2207

pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Has anyone heard from Baladamy about route 1? That should've been done a long time ago.

havent heard nothing. BTW im pilled up with school so im dont have much time to do anything

niven

Years
3 things. First of all, M.L I have no idea what's going on with Bal. You already mapped the first town so use that rom/ips and go ahead and map route 1. I want it to be longer than it is wide, I want it to have a mix of beginning pokemon there (like pidgey,hoothoot, rattata, caterpie, etc.), I want it to have a small area where you can't go without knowing surf ( Just to talk to some random guy and he gives you something), and I don't care about the rest.
Secondly, The poll closed as a tie, so we still don't have a region name. So, I created an online poll to decide the winner, between the region names that tied Here,so remember to vote.
Finally, if anyone knows any knows any good ASM hackers, tile makers/inserters, World map editors, or anyone that can help with the hack, ask them to apply. The more the merrier!

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
well i dont even know if i have that ips anymore :/ just try get ahold of baldamy :/

niven

Years
@M.L I PMed him, and I think that he got the message. He should've set you the ips by now, and if he hasn't, tell me, and I'll PM him some more, or you can just start over and map route 1 and remap the first town on the demo ips (PM if you need it).

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
i did send him the ips and he did get the message don't ask me why he hasn't passed it on to anyone else.

dude2207

pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
@niven
Progress report:
Today during studyhall me and a friend were drawing some pokemon for the game. once i find my camera's pc cable i'll upload them and if the team thinks there good ill make them sprites

niven

Years
@Dude sounds good.

EDIT:I think we should have some of the best from Sinnoh and Unova in the game. Any thoughts. Also depending on how good Dude2207's drawings/sprites are we will either start the game regularly (by picking one of the three starters) or a different way (By starting with a riolu (Prof. Spruce already gave away the regular starters to trainers in this scenerio, but you will get them throughout the course of the game (before the 3rd gym))) . Also anyone got any other ideas for the story? If so PM or get on the chat and discuss them with anyone else on the chat.

Last edited:

dude2207

pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
@niven
found my cammera's pc cable but left my notebook at school. i'll try to post the fakemon tomorrow

niven

Years
2 things:
1.)@Dude when are you uploading the pictures?

2.)@whoever If anyone can get in contact with Bal or someone who's good at mapping say so. We really need to get route 1 and the beginning town mapped! I'm getting frustrated tryna think of how this stuff is getting mapped. Bal, if you read this, you suck. That's all I got to say to you. M.L, if your not too busy at the moment, then remap the first town and map route 1. I'm gonna reattach the demo in the first post to use to map the stuff. I also found some tiles that anyone can use, here! The way I want the maps to look is as follows:
First town- It needs to have a gym, a reasearch lab, and the players house. I don't care what the rest looks like. It can have 5 houses and a merry-go-round for all I care.As long as it has those 3 things, it's good.
route 1- It should be very long but not that wide. That's it. Make everything else the way you want it.

We really need this done. We could've had this done if Bal had mapped the stuff when he said he would (like 2 weeks ago). Once again, Bal, you suck. We gotta get this hack going!

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
Ok ill try

Job applying for:Mapper and Pokemon Spriter
Proof of Work: Was a Team Akatsuki mapper
Method of Contact: PM
Experience:LOTS

Last edited:

niven

Years
@PokemonyellowX your accepted !:)

It's been a while since we got a new member. Think you can do the mapping for route 1 and the first town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back