• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need something soft & cozy??? pick a Pokémon

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
if you needed something soft & cozy and a Pokémon was the only option, any Pokémon... what Pokémon would you resort to for softness and coziness...

I would go with a Reshiram, the chest fur looks very soft... I would just love to rest upon Reshiram's chest fur... I could rest my head against Reshiram's chest fur, and I'd feel like I am relaxing in heaven...

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Maybe a Flareon, it'd be warm, cozy, I'd feel protected, it's an Eevee xD, and it'd give off some love unless it hates you in which case it'd burn, you'd feel in danger, and it wouldn't let you rub up on it xD

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Maybe a Flareon, it'd be warm, cozy, I'd feel protected, it's an Eevee xD, and it'd give off some love unless it hates you in which case it'd burn, you'd feel in danger, and it wouldn't let you rub up on it xD

Same here. Probably because it's fluffy. SO MUCH FLUFFY

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I would love to cuddle down with Liepard or Purrloin!! I love cat's soft fur (I live with 3 cats), and the look in their eyes - its like the Cat Pokemon are using attract all the time and its extremely super effective on me.

Mincinno. Because it's fluffy. And it'll clean your face with its cute little tail while you sleep. So cute...

That would be another answer for me too!! Minccino and a few other Unova Pokemon too!!

Vei

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 5, 2014
Probably like, a Snorlax or something. So I could lay on it's big 'ol belly. Or an Arcanine with a complementary fire blanket, lol.

Guest123_x1

I would love to have a Clefable or Teddiursa to hug and cuddle up to! Both of them are beyond adorable (although Clefable is more oriented to girls.)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Gotta be either Altaria or Flareon. Very obvious picks, but they would be really nice. :3 Also strange but Purugly, cause it looks fat like my kitty!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Altaria is probably the fluffiest Pokemon ever, and I'm so going with it. Challenge mod has to pick the mascot, lmao. Togekiss too! If my plushie is any indication to how cuddly a real one would be, then I totally want one! I'd probably cuddle up with almost any Pokemon though.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I would crawl in a Kangaskhan's pouch all day any day. I'm sure there's plenty of room and maybe that joey needs a little brother. Although kangaroo pouches tend to be rather smelly on the inside, but hey, it's warm, and I'd be living the dream.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Altaria.

It's made out of fluffy cotton clouds!!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I'd say Torterra if i needed a home.

But something fuzzy and warm, i'd go for Vulpix and Arcanine.

• They're furry. Especially Arcanine.
  • They're both fire-types, so their warm. I think Vulpix is warmer, though. its Pokedex entry states it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Druddigon

I'd probably go with a Altaria due to it's cotton wings being able to wrap around me and soothe me to sleep.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Has no one mentioned Jigglypuff?! Epic pillow action! Can sing you to sleep if need be too.

Back