• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Mystery Universe [PMD MMO]

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Err.. when i open the client i got this error, just like AlchemistGX and Pokehuman:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No se ha permitido una petición para enviar o recibir datos ya que el socket no está conectado y no se ha proporcionado ninguna dirección, al realizar el envío en un socket de datagramas por medio de una llamada sendto
en System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
en PMU.Sockets.Tcp.TcpClient.StartReceivingLoop()
en PMU.Sockets.Tcp.TcpClient.TempSocketConnectCallback(IAsyncResult result)
en System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
en System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
en System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
en System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ConnectCallback()
en System.Net.Sockets.Socket.RegisteredWaitCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
en System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)

And also it says is Offline.. the game died or something?

Ankoku Flare

Artsy Dragon
Years
The game should be up o:

It's currently celebrating it's 6th Anniversary~ :D

Not sure if I know much about that error. what are the PC specifications you are running by?
and do you have framework.net 4 installed?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
So one can actually play this? The tab saying "developing" has made it sort of misleading, but being an MMO I guess its always in development anyway lol .I'll definately try this out, I got some friends who occasionally MMO and this seems like a good time waster when we're bored with minecraft or TF2.

Tag365

Mr. Skuntank
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Are the servers still online? Something is wrong with the Email system of the forums.

Last edited:
Back